Fansub Beast Wars Neo and Beast Wars II

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by quenuck, Jul 28, 2006.

1. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Thanks! We might do another episode preview at some point. It'll just depend on how busy we are.

2. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Hey, haven't heard anything from this in awhile and was wondering if there was any updates or anything like that?

3. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Still in progress. We're slated for release sometime later this year. It just takes time to time, translate and sub... so please look forward to it!

4. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Awesome, glad yall are still moving forward with this. Do you plan to release the whole series at once?

5. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Yes, that's the plan for whenever we do a series. Often times we find ourselves going back to make small edits in the translation so that things are clearer to understand. Sometimes there's also the odd word that we didn't hear clearly, and then we go back to it after and realize what they were saying. It's very hard to do a series without a script, and especially one that has a lot of made up words or historical references. :)  But we're doing our best for everyone!

6. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Awesome, and really that's all that can be asked. I just want to say that I for one really appreciate your group doing this sub considering it's been roughly 15-20 years and no one else has come out with a sub for the complete series yet. I really look forward to being able to watch this and understand the dialogue

7. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

No problem at all! Yeah, it's about time these stories get translated for the fans who can't understand Japanese. It is a lot of work, but the reward will be knowing that everyone has enjoyed watching this series.

8. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Hopefully if everything goes well with this project yall can do neo as well, no rush though, better to have quality over speed :)  just excited to be able to watch everything

9. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yay

10. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs

Well that's what we're aiming for. It also gives me some time in-between of the translations to scan some of the data books that we're borrowing from one of our friends to include in the overall package when we release it.

11. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Sounds like it's shaping up to be a pretty epic fan offering. Even though it seems most people poo poo the Japan beast wars series it'll be great to have them. I think them and go! Are the only ones I've yet to acquire

12. kary

kary Karyuudo Fansubs