FansToys FT-04X FT-04T Scoria Toy Version

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Streaker Prime

Streaker Prime Narcissist

X Version? Black head and face, Red eyes. Always. I have a full shelf of X sans Grinder, plus a custom 1st release Reximus Prime (red eyes) with blue parts repainted black. I'm very happy with them all.

2. RavenousPrime

RavenousPrime Fantasy Author

I'll do that for the soar figure. Thanks. :)  I like the red eyes a lot for my dinos though so I probably won't be changing them lol. I never even got the eyes for soar though, just these gold eyes that he came with.

3. RavenousPrime

I don't know how you can swap them eyes out on scoria. I wonder if that's why they decided to make a new figure so it was easily accessible or even doable. It just seems like you'd have to dismantle things to make it look right.

4. Orion2703

Orion2703 Ultimate Hunter TFW2005 Supporter

You do, you need to take the dino head off (1 screw), remove 3 screws from in the mouth, 1 in the hinge holding the frill on, work one pin out from one side of the frill and then you can get the base plate for the eyes out.
    Its a pain, and i've not been able to get the pins out on mine when i tried so gave up for fear of breaking the head

5. RavenousPrime

And that's why I'll never do it because it seems way to scary. .-.

6. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Scoria gets a lot of hate but I still think he looks great with the other dinos. His height and painted chest helps keep a nice transition between Soar and Sever/Stomp. IMG_2637.JPG IMG_2645.JPG IMG_2650.JPG

• Like Like x 2