Fansproject superion add-on kit

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by The touch79, Sep 13, 2010.

1. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

Hey all, lately I have really taken a liking to the superion add-on kit by fansproject. lol, I know way to be tardy to the party, right? I haven't been able to find this kit on line anywhere. Ebay only had one listing for it. So, can anyone tell me the value of this add-on kit these days?

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Anywhere from $100 to $300 (apparently).

I would love to get my hands on the Snowman version but finding it is hard enough, much less affording it.

Like most FansProject stuff, if you don't buy it on first release then you might as well forget it as the aftermarket prices are absurd in some cases.
    Granted, the City Commander set was reissued (thank god!) but most of their sets aren't and never will be.
    Depends on how bad you want it, but for me, it's just not worth the money people are asking for it these days.

3. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

Yeah, anymore than $100 dollars is a bit much for me. I just expected this set to be easy to find like the city commander sets, and then I notice I can barely find it online. I guess the scarcity of this set explains why the rotf superion sets aren't too overpriced.

4. Janitor

Janitor Well-Known Member

News Credits: