Fansproject speculation thread

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by blur3479, Jul 19, 2011.

1. blur3479

blur3479 The most boring member

News Credits:
    After causality and wb what can we expect

2. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    cool stuff.

3. Timesynch

Timesynch Is a Bad Hombre!

News Credits:
    Lighter and/or empty wallets? Because FP took all our money? XD

4. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like to see new limbs for Superion.

5. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not real sure about more limbs for a bot that is made only of jets, but more Constructicons could definitely happen. Mixmaster for Classics Devastator would be awesome.

+-MWG-+

6. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I keep hearing a vague rumor (from BotCon?) that they want to tackle Menasor.

7. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree, I have heard this too, but are we sure this wasn't confused with the Motormaster trailer that will have parts to combine the animated Stunticons into Menasor??

8. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

I think FP is doing Menasor in addition to G1Up doing their animated Menasor. I hope we see some energon Devy upgrades in our future, but Im sure out of respect for their relationship with TFC they'll wait until Herc is done or nearly done.

Im also hoping to see them start their Ice Age combiner, that looked really cool.
    Recolors of Insecticons would be nice, and a Bruticus parts pack (just the combiner parts) would rock, hopefully in black or darker colors and maybe a slightly remolded head.

A Combiner set for Nexus Maximus would be cool too. It'd take some retooling but they could make it work. They make everything work and look beautiful doing it.

Looking way into the future, Id love them to tackle any of the following: Predaking, Monstructor, Abominus, Defensor, Computron, Liokaiser or Piranacon. Or any original gestalt they want to do. A new "construction" team would be rad with steamrollers and deep well drills and whatnot would be kind of cool.

Or you know, whatever they want to put out. Chances are, I'll bite. They havent failed me yet. Enough of my rambling.

9. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope they release the Warbot Defender repaint so I can at least get that and repaint it myself to look like Springer. Actually, just more of the Warbot line period if it means more triple changers.

10. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I kinda want to see them release something shitty just to see how it would sell lol.

That or their own Devastator or Powerglide...... What....

11. Irish Carnage

Irish Carnage Instrument of Destruction

News Credits:
    i wanna see broadside, sandstorm and overlord seein as we'll never get them from has/tak

12. redguyver

redguyver Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think After the Heart master line they will be putting out they will tackle Abominus...something about that teaser statment they made awhile back, just screams abominus and arcee

13. sh002

sh002 Banned

menasor.

a powermaster prime would be cool too.

14. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

Honestly everything Fansproject has released so far has been awesome. If they released a fake turd that transformed into real poo I'd probably still buy it...

15. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist Veteran

News Credits:
    ..I want my Insecticons.

16. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Menasor, Broadside, and Sandstorm. Come on, lets make it happen!

17. Anguirus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Which statement was that? Also 10 to 1 Arcee would therefore be on the chopping block since Hasbro hinted at one (recently).

I think that would be a bad business decision on their part. Energon/Classics Devastator is not very popular, but his price always seems to run pretty high. So FP's competing directly with MakeToys and TFClub, only for a smaller segment of the market (into the Hasbro toy) and it won't actually be the "budget" option for the consumer unless they already do in fact own the Hasbro toy.

I really wouldn't count on this.

18. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I disagree, I don't think this would be a bad "business" decision at all. They are not directly competing if they make it an "add-on" set. The others are stand alone. I can see them making 2-3 figures to add-on to the Classics Devy, costing us $100-150, which may be comparible to MakeToys version, but definitely not TFClub. Also, as with other FP add-ons, just because a set is not "commonly owned" does not rule it out. Part of the reason for the high demand and cost of the Classics Devy is because of the "add-on" potential, not to mention, there is Energon Construction Maximus as well. I can easily see a Devastator colored version made, as well as a Construction Maximus version from the mold that FP will give some random name too. I am not saying it will or won't happen, just that the potential is there.

Also, forgive me if this has already been stated and is WAY obvious, but wouldn't "Ice Age" combiner=Abominus? Just speculation there.

19. Anguirus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Of course they are. How many Devastators do YOU need? Spending a giant pile of cash on one is more than enough for me. Even the introduction of a single other potential product managed to poke TFClub in the eye pretty hard.

20. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they make a Menasor, I hope the car parts are actually a part of the limbs rather than resting on the shoulders similar to the cartoon.