Fansproject Sidearm attaching to Protector Trailer??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kaseycuyler, Jun 11, 2011.

1. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

Has anyone figured out a way to attach Sidearm to the Protector trailer while in vehicle mode? The only way I could think to display in vehicle mode would be taking out roller and having him driving along side Protector with Sidearm attached.

Can anyone else figure out away to attach him??

2. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    I heard that you can put Sidearm in the space under Rodimus' alt mode that the flame gun pegs into. I'm not sure if it works or not, though...

3. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

I never thought of that idea but I just tried it and sadly it doesn't fit because of the clips on the side that lets it look like crossbow mode. Even if It did work you would be right back to the problem of having everything attached by needing a spot for the gun to attach.

I tried opening the trailer and there just isn't room inside it to fit :banghead: 

4. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Okay, here's another that works for sure;

Take Protectors head out of the chest and put it where Sidearm sits in tank mode.
    Put every part of Sidearm except the legs below the chest. Then, bend his legs forward.

5. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

That works almost perfect thanks. It looks like it was almost designed to be done like that. The only problem is the helmet rattling around inside but for display that wouldn't be a problem at all :bowdown: