Fansproject Severo Core

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by ORIO, Jul 4, 2018.

1. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome shots, but that's like... need that be said? Heh...

Any chance they send you any other advance preview stuff..? There were rumors of a new trailer for the Steelcore figures...

Another thing about this figure... I'm surprised they never gave it double knee bend, and the option to flip the hands/feet around. Look at the backside shot a few posts up. It'd make a decent Punch/Counter-Punch type setup useful towards other Soleron characters... Even make it so that the chest port instead holds something like cannons.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Everyday is Rusev Day TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thank you for the kind words but why would I share that information? (rhetorical)

• Like Like x 1
  3. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

Doubtful, since I figure you’d have mentioned it already, but any mold improvements, like wrist swivel?

Sweet ass pics, as per usual TJ!

4. kjyl

kjyl I'm a shark.

Pretty sweet pics.

On the availability question, I don’t think FP has ever done a pure con exclusive. Though Steelcore itself may count as the available else where.

Double that if they do the constructor repaint.

5. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    No; same. Only difference I noticed is that the "flip out" section of the crotch for transformation is much easier to free up. I don't know if that's this particular copy though or a mass improvement.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ... because you're awesome? Hehe... I was hoping to hear that maybe they'd let you at least tease that you got some neat stuff you'll preview soon, is all.

Guess we all wait for tfcon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. gibdozer

gibdozer Well-Known Member

Redeco it as FP Shadow Scythe and throw in the trailer for around 100$ and I'm in. This figure is to small for Grimlock in my collection.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CyberBlade507

CyberBlade507 Well-Known Member

Man, the more I see of this guy, the more I want him. Really hope he's not a convention exclusive.

9. deruberhanyok

deruberhanyok Likes the G2 neon lights

I'd be onboard for a Nemesis Core. @process did a bunch of fantastic digibashes of Steelcore repaints a long ways back and the Nemesis one was especially nice.

[​IMG]

Also he really nailed the Grimlock option, 6 years before it happened:

FansProject WB002 Warbot Steel Core Reviews

• Like Like x 5
  10. Hexatron

Hexatron Plastic crack junky

If that blue had a little more green it would be deadly and a 100% instant buy (if it were real)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    I honestly think it's perfect without any green/teal. To me Nucleon quest colors are so much better than traditional Nemesis colors; and I'm not arguing but just having conversation.

-------------------------------------------------

So... unfortunate news; while shooting some pics for this guy's alt mode found out the trailer can't attach to him due to the claws standing up too much from the forearms. So unless modifications are made, there can't just be a "repaint" trailer made specifically for this piece.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

I’d actually prefer a brand new trailer, built from the ground up for this guy. Different weapon options for the Solerons and maybe some vehicles (bikes, quads or glider type jet packs or something) for them as well would be awesome.

I could be wrong, but since the trailer separates (connection portion & two halves), couldn’t they just redesign the part that actually connects to vehicle and re-use the two rear halves?

Edit:That new Severo Soleron is looking pretty wicked. It would be pretty sweet if he had a couple of little claws to snap onto his hands as melee weapons instead of the guns.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hexatron

Hexatron Plastic crack junky

Hey man to each their own! I don't mind nucleon quest colors at all but I'm a sucker for teal. IMO the best teal color of any nemesis repaint is on the alternity convoy GTR. That metallic teal is delicious. Having said all that, if a repaint of SC in nemesis or nucleon colors came out I would be forced to buy it haha.

Im still hopeful that they release a trailer that armours up severo in a way that bulks him up without sacrificing articulation, and for god sakes no hulk hands (my only gripe with the revolver add-on).

• Like Like x 1
  15. madpanda

madpanda Well-Known Member

Yas, MOAR Pictures Kuma, this shot is great, it clearly shows the color/effect of the translucent Heart Master.
    Thanks Kuma.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Personally... I think that's the kind of stuff that should happen when they're back in the saddle, caught up on all of the stuff shown that people want to see, and honestkly even have some new stuff out... you're an accessory guy and get a lot of play value out of these kinds of things but I feel like it may others to see work put into what they see as an "extra" over figures they've waited years for.

• Like Like x 3
  17. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think new trailer makes more sense for the construction repaint. Grimlock doesn't need any more armor or a trailer, he's fine

the construction guy could have a crane, or a dump truck bed, somethin'

• Like Like x 4
  18. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, definitely no need to rush any trailers out for these repaints. Took quite a while for SC’s trailer to drop after the initial figure came out, I’d expect the same for these.

Also, I was just throwing some ideas out there about different things to enhance the little Solerons. I would think if any trailer(s) was planned, probably the most intended effect would be to have a different silhouette from the original’s vehicle mode.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they trailer isn't a combiner with the main figure, I think I'd like it to be a weapons rack that has a ton of BFGs and missile launchers.

• Like Like x 1
  20. gibdozer

gibdozer Well-Known Member

I'll have this please Fansproject.

• Like Like x 1