Fansproject Nexus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Warper, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Warper

Warper Master of the Void

I'm not entirely sure if a thread like this allowed, but I have a bit of a request:

Every time I go on places that have pictures of Nexus Prime with fansproject add-ons, they almost always have it so that they use the add-ons from either the Superion Maximus fansproject set or the Munitioner/Explorer set, but not both.

Also, they tend to use multiples of the same limb (i.e. two Breakaways), leaving one of the limbs to be absent.

What I want to see if Nexus Prime was Breakaway as his fansproject arm, Topspin as his fansproject arm, Landquake as his fansproject leg and Skyfall as his fansproject leg.

I understand if people may not have all or any of the exclusives, but surely there must someone with all the exclusives and the fansproject add-on sets.

Thanx.

2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There has been at least one set of photos that show all 4 limbs used with the Superion upgrade set, although it was sort of involved and required the use of some of the included energon weapons. If I can find the photo set, I'll link it here.

Other than that, you can't really mix and match the Superion set and Bruticus sets because the feet are at different elevations, and the Topspin arm sticks out further than the Breakaway arm because of the shoulder adapter.

3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Since no customization is involved with this, we're a'movin'!

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I can find Topspin so I do not have a complete combiner - you can get a general idea of how it would look using the Energon moulds though I suppose.