Fansproject Insecticons and...pin punch info o_O?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyclonuS_ZerO, Jun 28, 2011.

1. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Okay, so I'm kinda on the fence about the Fansproject Insecticons. I wasn't really big on the Crossfire figures for 2 reasons.

1. I don't own that Bruiticus.
    2. The figures looks good, but I personally didn't like how small they were. Otherwise they are perfect stand alone figures as Classics Swindle and Blastoff (also I'm hoping, and this won't happen I know, but maybe one day we'll get a company who will do Combaticons that will integrate somehow with 2.0 Onslaught...pipe dream I know).

Now my qualms with the insecticons is not their size, they are actually good size, but the head sculpts aren't quite right. Am I just being too picky? They do look awesome, but I want the headsculpts more accurate. SOMEONE HELP ME!!! Oh...also, where can I buy a pin punch and how much are they/what size do I need?

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    What's wrong about the headsculpts? I think they're alright.

3. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Well...Kickback and Shrapnel have actual mouths and both have a singular eye, where as these guys have neither...but, after thinking on this long and hard...I went ahead and preordered them. XD I just said to hell with it and decided that this is just a new take on the insecticons, which is cool considering that if you actually accept the fact that they made them into ninjas, their headsculpts work great. Nows I needs some pin punch info peeps. HELP HELP!!!

4. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

You should be able to find a pin punch set at any store that carries tools. I got my set at Fred Meyer, a local Kroger chain.

5. Autobot Optimus

Autobot Optimus Autobot Commander

This is my exact reason why I've still been holding out to order them. I love the bodies and bugs. But the robot heads are overwhelming... MEH.

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the headsculpts. They probably have faceplates to A. avoid copyright issues as much as possible and/or B. make them look more like ninjas

I already pre-ordered Thundershred/Shrapnel. I'm not very interested in Bombshell (the bland grey and metal chains clash too much, and I don't like his overall robot design as much), but I might get Backfiery/Kickback.

7. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I don;t mind the new headsculpts because the Insecticons have gone Ninja.

They have a pic with all three of them side by side and they look so dark, mysterious and menacing.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

8. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ninja Theme, Reimagining, and FP likes to keep away from directly infringing on any designs.

You can dislike it, but I personally don't see the big deal.

9. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits: