Fansproject Combiner Upgrades.

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Duwian, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

Hi.

So, I've recently become obsessed with combiners. And I also saw from a few years back the Fansproject Crossfire 02 Upgrade kit, which is beautiful, but now very expensive. So, Fansproject made the Crossfire 01 Kit for RoTF Superion and the Crossfire 02 Kit for RoTF Bruticus Maximus; would it be cool if they made an upgrade kit for the Generations Fall of Cybertron Bruticus, or is it just me? Thanks!

2. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I suppose it's well within the realm of possibility but I'd assume the FOC molds would have to be available for purchase and have them in hand first before FP can even begin to design any upgrades for them, and who knows how long that could take? Personally, I think FP has other plans slated that don't involve Bruticus but that's just me (c'mon Stunticons!).

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    FansProject has rather coyly hinted that they're not interested in doing add-on sets anymore. I'd think it's probably due to the added pressure of needing to release in a timely manner to a fairly current product. Hard to do when not being paired with an announced repaint/re-release.

4. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

I see what you guys are saying. I just missed out on FP Bruticus when it was cheaper, so I was hoping. Thanks!

5. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Once and Future Slicer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Even if there isn't a Fansproject upgrade, there will be one. The fan base loves Combiners too much to let FoC Bruticus be a failure.

First will come the alt. transformation suggestions, then the mod guides, then the Shapeways projects and finally a true third party add on kits.

6. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If Fansproject doesn't visit the FoC Bruticus upgrade idea... Someone will. Just look at the plethora of Devastator-esque stuff as of late. There's TWO not-Devys, and what, 3 upgrade kits for the G1 version?

7. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Wrong Sub-forum dawg.