Fansproject cliffjumper upgrade warning

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by rodimus147, Jun 9, 2011.

1. rodimus147

rodimus147 Active Member

Hey guys just a heads up for anyone looking at this eBay auction #350469503813 for a fansproject cliffjumper upgrade kit. After talking to the guy it is a KO. But if you don't care have at it.

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Seems like he was pretty nice about it and honest if he said straight out that it's a KO. So, that's cool.

3. rodimus147

rodimus147 Active Member

Yea he didnt try to hide it, but it says fansproject in the auction title and makes it sound like its legit in the auction details so i didnt want anyone to hit the buy it now button without a warning.

4. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    Doesnt try to hide it but.. doesnt exactly make it crystal clear either.... 300 for a resin copy too, wth ? You could get a real kit for same price sometimes >.>

5. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Oh, no man, I'm with you, and appreciate the heads up, I was just thinking, "Wow, it's cool that he was just straight out about it being a KO when asked instead of playing a game."

I guess you just always hear and see a lot of stories with shitty things going down on ebay, so it's refreshing to hear about a seller just plain being honest.

6. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

Well this is nice to know. I thought about it but I decied it was wayyy too high and bought the devil horns set...now i'm really glad i bought the devil horns set.

I'm glad there are nice people out there that post stuff like this to help others out:bowdown: 

7. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    I have this KO, didn't pay nearly that for it. I only payed 80 bucks for mine and there are some issues, but none really that are terrible. There are some issues with the barrel on the rocket launcher and the front bumper pieces aren't quite congruent, but it is still pretty nice. Better than having a straight Bee repaint.