FansProject CA-01 Warcry Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
  2. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice. It's cool for repaints, but I like it better when you breakdown the transformation. It helps alot, but thats just my opinion. Great video BTW.

3. mrtbone81

mrtbone81 Bringer of Devastation

Ebay:
  4. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

I really don't mean to bust on your review, but you left a few things out that you may have overlooked, or haven't noticed yet.

First and foremost, the backpack can be pushed in a little so it sticks out less. Makes him (and Munitioner) a little less back heavy.

Also, his gun not only fits into his hand, but also tabs into one of those little pegs on the upperside of his forearm. It locks in a bit tighter and allows for a little articulation with the hinge on his gun. It's pretty cool the way you did it though. Never dawned on me to have him hold it like that.

Finally, that second piece that you couldn't figure out where to store pegs into one of the tabs on the underside of his forearm. It fits on either arm but I believe it is intended to go on his left arm opposite his gun.

Sorry if I sounded like a know it all. :redface2: 

5. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got mine in today, colors are darker in person.

6. mrtbone81

Ebay:
    No worries man...thanks for pointing those out. I am sure I tend to miss things on my reviews so it is nice to get help. Definitely always looking to improve on my vids. Thanks for watching.

7. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    excellent review makes me want that set now, I already have the Bruticus set on its way but after seeing these guys in action makes me want the additional set just so I can have those two transformed into their bot mode standing next to Bruticus

8. mrtbone81

Ebay:
    Yea I was always on the fence on these guys too but the BBTS sale made me get them and I don't regret that purchase at all. They are pretty nice figures.

9. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    the two things that bothered me about the second set was that the colors and the head sculpts but after looking them over quite extensively that those little details are starting to not bother me as much. Plus the fact how both of them come with some neat weapons and the articulation is just insane how they can pack that much detail into something so small not sure if you ever had the perfect effect scouting force but those guys are tiny and pack some serious detail for how little they are.

we need to meet up sometime and chat transformers over a beer or two your not too far from Santa Cruz.

10. mrtbone81

Ebay:
    Yea I have the PE Scouting Force set as well and I love those figures! Wasn't sure how I would feel in hand being so small but they are some of my favorite figures for what they are at such small pieces. Totally worth it. Feel the same way about Warcry and Flameblast.

Yea I would be down to meet up sometime.

11. caked-up

caked-up Well-Known Member

Fansproject CA-01 Warcry

Here is the first repaint I think Fansproject has ever done. Just as Munitioner was a solid toy, so is Warcry. He is an even better standalone toy at that. Recommended for those with money for him, or that want a Battle Gaia/Ruination leg.

Fansproject Causality CA-01 Warcry - YouTube

Also, check out the rest of my channel at cakedup83's channel - YouTube. As always, please rate, comment, and subscribe!