fansproject bruticus has a heavily armored roller drone?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 15, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

anyone here try this idea yet?

for those of us who have fansproject upgraded bruticus i am sure we have all in our way toyed with the idea of using bruticus feet/extended trailer parts asa kind of armored roller drone for onslaught and the combaticons

just curiouse if anyone has taken a crack at actually making a kind of adaptor part so that the backpack cannons can lock into place on top of the roller drone unit

YouTube - transformers fansproject bruticus weapons reconfigure

this guy figured out a way to combine bruticus's backpack missile cannons,
    the two part combining guns, the missile pod shoulder exstensions,
    and the lower left arm exstension parts /quintuple barrol laser guns

into a single flight capable heavily armored and extremely well armed hover converted weapons platform

he hasnt found a way to attach it to the roller drone foot parts yet but i bet if you give him enough time he will find a way to solve that problem as well

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I won't be doing that, but that's really creative!

I'm lovin' your FP threads man. Keep it up.

3. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If that set didn't look so awesome as Bruticus, you're idea would totally be what would be on my shelf. Unfortunately, I neither have an extra set, nor the money to buy an extra set.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That was rather cool. About the only thing I would do though is see what I can do with the feet pads. Mine won't stay on the 'Slaught at all (they fall if I have my eyes even open) so in robot modes I need to figure out what I can do with them. But this is a good idea. Thanks.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

does not tak any moding at all

all the parts are combined like that unmodified

now if somebody here could just figure out a way to selectively mod the feet parts and backpack misisle cannons so that they can attach together for the heavily armored roller drone brute mode

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i believe that i have a found a way to connect the backpack twin missile cannons to the trailer exstension bruticus feet roller drone parts

what i did is that i took the combiner socket ports from helicoptor limb swindle and tank limb brawl

i took each of their combiner socket ports apart completely and using a dremil cutting disc on the outer shell parts i completely removed the bottom fllor ofe ach outer shell part

so that when the outer shell parts of each combiner socket port are fully reassembled and super glued toghether around each combiner socket port

the two combiner socket prots would be squarshaped on all sides as well as the flat bottom

i then went and epoxy glued each of the combiner socket ports to each of fansproject bruticus's trailer exstension foot parts

with bruticus left foot having the combiner socket port cube epoxy glued into place on top of the foot in the back left corner

and the other combiner socket port cube epoxy glued into place on bruticus's right foot in the back right corner

since i had a junker rotf/classics bruticus maximus giftset onslaught left to work with for spare parts i also salvaged the combiner plug stud connector porints from onslaughts lower legs

they are mounted in place on the back right and back left corners on top of the backpack twin missile cannons

this way the twin missile backpack cannons use the connector point sutds to attach to the blocks on the top back of the trailer exstension bruticus feet parts roller drone unit