FansProject Blesser Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by Thenames9, May 4, 2011.

1. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    This is my first review here so here it goes (Apologies for the picture quality):

I received Blesser in the mail yesterday, and was surprised at how small he was. Anyways, onto the actual toy.

He's a nicer looking version of Sidearm. I don't actually have a Sidearm figure, so I didn't know what to expect. Nice thing to note, all the colours are reversed from Sidearm to Blesser, so the grey is now black, and the black is now grey.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He has no real articulation or pose-ability but for a figure that size, the articulation is pretty decent.

The card art-work is superb and makes a very nice display piece. The 'Human Partner' feature was a nice touch!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Comparison with G1 Keychain Cliffjumper on the left and PCC Chopster on the right:
    [​IMG]
    Riding my KO G1 Swindle!
    [​IMG]

He can be held by any figure using a 5mm(?) peg hole. WFC Optimus and Generation Red Alert are some examples.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He's a wonderful toy and it was for a great cause!
    [​IMG]

2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really like the blue face on him. Can't wait to get mine :) 

3. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Thought I'd mention that if you have a couple of these "Targetmaster" of whatever colour they can be combined into a larger gun thus :

[​IMG]

4. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

Whoa, what have you done there?

First off, let me just say that both Blesser and Sidearm look FANTASTIC wielded buy SteelCore.

[​IMG]

But beyond that, if you are really careful and patient, you can have them wielding each other.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]