Fans Toys FT-31A-E Marauder (Masterpiece Menasor/Stunticons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Jun 29, 2018.

1. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because of the need of the combined mode to be the same height as FT Aerialbots/Superion, their counterparts. Takara carbot sized FT Stunticons would result in an undersized FT Menasor.

• Like Like x 1
  2. avengerboy123

avengerboy123 Well-Known Member

Do they actually combine?

3. Thunderwing99

Thunderwing99 Well-Known Member

Cool! This will take a very long time to come out.

4. Roadbuster25

Roadbuster25 Well-Known Member

Cool. Are these coming out in 2024?

• Like Like x 1
  5. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Combiner partsforming is specifically designed to avoid having combined mode force individual botmodes to be out of scale. There's no valid reason to make carbots the same size as seekers.

• Like Like x 3
  6. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You complain about scale you should remind your self g1 toys where never ever in scale g1 Optimus prime size comparison to g1 metroplex toy not in scale no one complains so don’t expect any other transformer toys to be in scale with one another ever scale complaints happen all time in new toy topics and yet people forget g1 toys where never in scale to begin with something to think about.,

These master piece toys look great look forward to see combined mode for size comparison

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    You know. These look really damn good and like they are probably the best Stunticons yet. But honestly? I wish Fans Toys would just fucking stop this petty bullshit of revealing figures just to fuck over other companies. Especially when they are lagging behind on so much other shit already.

• Like Like x 17
  8. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

sorry, i dont need seeker sized stunticons. still looking at dx9's ftw i think.

• Like Like x 3
  9. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Yeah but the fandom wants the least amount of partsorming as possible. Hey, there's always the XTB version if these are too big.

• Like Like x 2
  10. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

News Credits:
    Again... The alt-modes are of the same size as the other carbots... How will a taller robot mode make Menasor even taller?!

• Like Like x 4
  11. DrOblivian

DrOblivian Mad Doctor jAmS

I know people are complaining about the massive bot modes, but to then have accurately sized alt modes is incredibly impressive.

i think its going to be incredibly impressive when these things are capable of transforming into quit the large bot modes from relatively small alt modes, and then only to grow bigger still when being combined into Menasor who will probably feel out right massive and impossible.

these things are gonna warp our feeble little minds with their mass shifting engineering, i can feel it, and if they can pull of the feeling of a physical combiner team/figure growing impossibly larger, well fuck "proper scale" they are close the fuck enough and will probably be the most accurate feeling combiners we'll ever get.

Also, while they might not be accurate with the Autobot cars in bot mode, I'm pretty sure they are actually accurate to Starscream. Its not like the G1 toon was known for being accurate with itself half the time.

also i would imagine that Motormaster would end up around Ultra Magnu's size, and that feels ok to me, i mean hes the entire truck, trailer and all just like Magnus, unlike Optimus, so for him to be larger and more like Magnus size would feel right for him.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  12. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    You know what they said: "high school is never over!!!"

13. DrOblivian

they might have a unique limb mode that uses a very different transformation than just a modified car mode.(which is usually what leg bots to) but rather a modified bot mode to make use of the bot mode's large size.

imagine taking a CW combiner and extending the legs on the leg bots, you get the added height of the individual bot modes legs to add to the combined mode height rather than having to use the shorter more squat vehicle modes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. smkheidze

smkheidze sideswipe and sideswipe and even more sideswipe.

To me scale is not solely based on the cartoon... It's also what I envision as making the most sense. I want my stunticon car--cons to be the same size as my car bots.
    So you can post images of animation stills all you want... In the end scale is an individual interpretation....cause we all can find stills that proove our point.

• Like Like x 3
  15. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

News Credits:
    If that is the case, then it will be a great improvement, but I remain skeptical. I hope that Motormaster is going to be more than just a backpack for Menasor.

16. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Maybe they won't completely be in alt mode for Menasor as you might think. Besides looking at bot vs alt mode it is better that only one of the modes be oversized. Folks would really flip their lid if both modes were oversized or if the alt mode was oversized and the bot mode undersized. Like Barry White and Ray Charles would say, "just let the process do what it do baby."

Besides aren't you a big XTB fan? They've got you covered already. ;) 

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. DrOblivian

my gut says they are going with the shock and awe effect of a figure that can just seemingly keep growing and growing. small car to large bot to even LARGER combined mode.

18. dirtmodeler

dirtmodeler Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What? Two companies working on a Menasor at the same time with inexpensive bots?

Let\'s release ours, since it will be 3 times as expensive!

• Like Like x 5
  19. Shaundiesel

Shaundiesel Well-Known Member

Iv been saying dx9 was closer to scale, just watch the cartoon. Now fanstoys does it sweet!! Happy day!

• Like Like x 3
  20. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I need to find out what that stone rubble scenery FT uses is and where to get it.

• Like Like x 1