Fans Toys FT-20 Terminus Giganticus (Masterpiece Omega Supreme)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by bfett88, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Pharoid

Pharoid Time Traveling Robot

News Credits:
    You got a solid couple of years. Try investing while you wait plenty of time to grow.

2. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll hafta agree with you on that. :lol 

3. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Fanstoys , don't listen to this guy /\.

No disrespect pal , but us Skyfire diehards gotta wait till all the D-bits are out. So get in line an stay a while.

4. 2003 Megatron

2003 Megatron Banned

News Credits:
    I'm really gonna speak on this one. And i hope FT is paying attention. I have told them some time back that they need to do this guy. But I would buy this guy no matter the price! They should do a poll and find out who would want this guy and take pre orders off that some how. I think they are underestimating how many people want this and would buy it. But I would pay $700 for this guy. I don't think he would be that expensive? But I think most would pay 300-600 for a "true G1 Omega" I would say at least 22 inches tall.

Fuck I would sell my soul for this guy and to fan toys if they did. This would sell and work. Everyone needs to support this those who want it? How much they would be willing to pay for it. Can you imagine the excitement if they did? The big box coming to your door? Light up features perhaps? How big and how awesome his bot mode would be and rocker mode? Sky fire can wait! I think we all should support this project and do whatever it takes to get fantoys to bring us one of the greatest transformers Ever!

Please do?!?!?!!? I would jizz my pants so bad and head would spin. Please fantoys do this? I never beg. I'm begging you guys please make Omega! Bigger the better. Take my money! Take my tax refund! Take my kidneys! Just make this Masterpiece Omega?!?!!?!?!?

5. dwong1207

dwong1207 Well-Known Member

$700 at least for this thing...no thanks.

6. Harleytron

Harleytron Decepticon

dailianjj mentioned a possible FT Omega many months ago. Guess not many people noticed? :) 

anyways. make him to the correct height he should be, and you have my money FT. Skyfire first though

7. CETERUS PRIME

CETERUS PRIME Well-Known Member

I am very interested in this as I'm sure most are, but a silhouette isn't much to go on, and we've yet to see their take on Skyfire (yes, I want Skyfire first). My only question to myself is how the heck am I gonna be able to pull off buying 2 of them ?!?!??? Lol !!!

8. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    I am sure skyfire, which is in a much more advanced stage, will come after the Dinos.

9. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    $700.00?! Lol. Come on man. Let's take a breath , an calm down a little before we go shooting out numbers.

10. Ionus

Ionus Well-Known Member

The final cost will probably be your marriage. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  11. swOd

swOd Search and Wrescue

If they do this as a build-a-figure over the course of a year, then yeah, I'd be down...and stop throwing out numbers! I got bills to pay as well as this plastic crack addiction yo!

12. rand0514

rand0514 Active Member

Ebay:
    LOL!!! For like 5 minutes LOLing over this comment

13. Omega Riz

Omega Riz Well-Known Member

I am prepared to make this sacrifice! ;) 

14. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    BOOM.

15. wingheaven7

wingheaven7 Well-Known Member

Wow, I always thought I wanted an MP omega as much as the next guy, but some of these next guys are really making me reconsider my level of want.

Kidneys sold, souls traded, marriages AND pants ruined, holy crap!

Fans Toys, you've driven the fandom insane!:lolol 

16. 2003 Megatron

2003 Megatron Banned

News Credits:
    I said " I" would pay up to $700. I was no way suggesting that to be the price. I was just asking what would be the most some of you would be willing to pay? Some people have deeper pockets or willing to extend themselves to get what they want. I have, and would. I know some of you can't and that's completely understandable. What I was trying to do is let fantoys how many of us want this. And show support for it so they can make it. I'm sure that it would be a fair price and would not be $700. I think if Hasbro can make a 2 feet Metropolis for around $200. Fantoys could make a omega 250-450 I think is fair and can be achieved. Doesn't have to have a lot of diecast. Generations Metropolis doesn't. I just think fantoys can come up with a way that is not to pricey and profitable for them. It can be done no doubt.

17. 2003 Megatron

2003 Megatron Banned

News Credits:
    Isn't our marriages already at risk with our plastic crack addiction now? Let's see for me... wife? Or a badass 2 feet mammoth Omega Dominating my display? I will take Omega all day long lol.

18. NemesisAngel

NemesisAngel Well-Known Member

I would pay $600 for an MP Omega supreme...It would cost way more than that to get a custom off ebay of equal or even lesser quality. Also since I haven't bought yots omega + maketoys Armageddon set which would run me $250 anyway it'd almost be as if the figure only costed $350 for a definitive omega supreme for my collection.

19. unexpectedpanda

unexpectedpanda Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think it'll reach $700. That would severely limit ROI.

I would suggest looking to the MakeToys citybots for a more accurate price guide. Even then MT prices tend to be a bit inflated, and FansToys is aware that we as consumers are price sensitive.

20. dalianjj

dalianjj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If every fans who bought our dibots will buy Omega, the price will not be more than $500 for each.