Fans Toys FT-04 Scoria (not-Slag)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

I only had one problem with scoria, the gap between the frill and head in Dino mode. Unfortunately, after getting dx9 pocket slag i decided it was a deal breaker and sold it. Grabbing caesium once some kind of deal pops up in eBay.

2. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

Thanks to Cesium I was able to grab a used Scoria for a good price. Some ratchets could have been stronger and I wouldn't have minded a double jointed elbow, but it's a great figure.

• Like Like x 3
  3. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe FT can show us how it's done and Blaster too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hero

Would anyone know where i can get a spare Scoria head, specifically, the blue visor or a head with one?

It's the only piece missing since i collect the X version and that comes with the red visor only. Grinder gave me the red mouthpiece and its driving me crazy to come so close to a Toon head and not be able to complete it.

Thanks guys

5. djmajin

djmajin Masterpiece Collector

Ebay:
    I'm selling a launch scoria with everything pretty tight along with a takara grimlock with the boots for 200 shipped in case anyone is interested in filling a scoria sized hole in their collection