Fans that HATED the Bitching and will hate the upcoming bitching

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by aussiehippy, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    This is a thread dedicated to fans who thought that all the bitching about the movie was a pile of rubbish. Like total garbage. As a fan, I would just like to give my honest humble opinion on why I thought the bitching was hard to sit through, with moments were I had to turn away when rabid fanboys were TRYING to force their pro/anti movie stance on others. The awful spelling, poor reasoning and plain rubbish sentence structure. The very foundations of the millions of identical threads were all wrong.
    If there are any of you who as fans felt the bitching sucked, this is your thread. If you liked it, state why you liked it.

2. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

In before lock...

This thread makes no sense fella. It's a rant against people who rant. Or bitching about bitching, if you will. Or is it just a joke? I'm confused...

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Im in!

4. dmc2008

dmc2008 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hehe
    Best. Movie. Post. Ever.

5. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love/hated the movie..So I will bitch about trying to love a movie I hated.

6. Grimlock2.0

Grimlock2.0 Member

fantastic

7. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lol  This thread = WIN.

You're gonna have the "IT R MYE OPNION" fanboys frothing at the mouth with rage with this. Fortunately I have them all on ignore.

8. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hehehe, good post, all things considered. Good timing too.

9. Magelite

Magelite I make stupid look good

Hate? There is nothing funnier on the internet than nerd-rage. Albeit it does kill the soul a bit.

10. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

I'm with ya... Tired of all the whining. 1st movie hauled ass, 2nd will be even better!

11. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    come on mate, make it 10 pages !

12. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Got to agree. It's not enough that we all have different tastes and what's great for one fan just isn't going to do anything at all for some other fan. You'd figure then it would be okay for some fans to love the movie and other fans to hate the movie and that would be that.

But no someone just has to jump in with why you can't have your own opinion of the movie and why we must all for some strange reason be of the mind.

So given how many times some fan boy has gone on with why I must love the butchered look of Starscream or why I should be happy the Decepticons were jobbers then yes the only thing worse than not getting the film you hopped for it the rabid fan boy who's mission it is to make everyone either love the movie or leave the hobby.

13. Conceptron

Conceptron Banned

haha, I'll admit...I laughed.

14. Conceptron

Conceptron Banned

Yep. Hence how I am now totally banned for venting my anger at Orci on the Q&A board. It's like a crime to give explanations as to why I thought the movie sucked the big one.

15. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    NO - 2005 Staff

16. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    This thread is hilariously awesome. Hooray for positivity!

This is why I respect Conceptron, because other haters wouldn't have put "I thought" or "I think".

17. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

You say "hated" the bitching like the bitching ever stopped. Its still ongoing.

And yes, even with the minor flaws it did have, I loved the movie. The problem I had with the bitching was most of the people that hated it couldn't give a logical thought to why they hated it or state their reasons for hating it without either a) looking like a raving lunatic or b) blowing things so out of proportion that they looked stupid. Granted, there were people that didn't like the movie that had some reasonable arguments, but in the end, they still couldn't sway my opinion. In those cases, its better to just leave well enough alone, fighting it just makes the bitching worse.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  18. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I'm all for people expressing their opinions, but it's the people who whine and moan that the characters don't look like they did in G1, or spout subjective drivel as if its cold hard fact that annoy the hell out of me.

19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

What's odd with all of the anti-bitching stuff though is that people honestly seem to think that somehow the bitching could end one day.

Look at how you still have bitching about Beast Wars and tell me that somehow the bitching about the Movie, Animated, exclusives, or the various toys will ever end. It's almost like it's in fan DNA to find something to bitch about so I see it all as just part of the price you have to pay to be a fan.

20. Nimbletongue

Nimbletongue Well-Known Member

I didn't like the 1st movie because it seemed to me (I know this is a "if" list) if I would of never seem/heard about what the robots looked like, if the autobot/decepticon symbols where removed from the movie, if I would of watched it with the sound turned down, I would have never know the movie was about the transformers I grew up with. I would of assumed it was just some action movie with some generic transforming robots. To me they could of called Prime Leader-1 and it would of ended up a Go-Bot movie as much as it was a Transfomer movie by calling him Prime.

I'm sleepy so that might of been jibberish but I think I'm trying to say that to me the only reason that movie had something to do with Transformers is because they named it Transformers and called some of the characters names used in the Transformers universe. Bah, I can't get my thoughts across well on paper, I know what I mean, back to just lurking and laughing for me.

EDIT: oops wrong thread, might as well paste it there to share my babble, pad my post count, and to just spread the love.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.