Fans Opinions( A super fun poll inside)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Unicron the Pla, Oct 2, 2009.

?

Who would win in a battle royal match a Megadeus or Transformers.

1. Megadeus

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  2. Transformers

76 vote(s)
    98.7%
  1. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

Hey guys i am not sure if this is correct conversation but. I got into an argument the other day with my best friend, we both like the show Big O and according to him the main Megadeuses meaning Big O, Big Duo, and Big Fau can beat up any and all transformers even in large numbers, I off course I said no way. He has all ready asked the members of Paragrim city forms now i would like to know Whats your opinion?

Ps. We made a bet over who would win in a poll survey if i win i get a free meal.

Edit: Maybe i Should give a quick rundown of what is a Megadeus. He is a giant 200 feet tall robot that is not agile but has lost of fire power. Here are some pics of their toys. I sometimes do pit them of against Transformer toys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are not my pictures i found them, i dont own a digital camera and my Megadeus toys dont look like this they are older and less quality.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Primus treads on them. End of battle.

3. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

Thank you that is what I told him I am so going to win my lasagna.

4. RandyB2277

RandyB2277 Well-Known Member

i love big o. one of my favorite shows. the only time the megadeuses really take serious damage is when they fight each other. i don't think any of the combiners would be able to stand up to the firepower of big o.

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    ...Looking at those designs, it wouldn't matter how powerful they are; any self respecting Transformer would die laughing just looking at them before a single blow was struck.

6. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Transformers as a whole has a less convoluted storyline and not near as much mindless dogmatic nonsense. That alone puts them over Big O.

And aren't the Megadeuses pretty darn slow? I also can't help bug laugh every time I hear their footstep sound effect. XD

7. BadJeff

BadJeff Bite my shiny metal ass!

Sorry but that was not super fun. I feel let down.

8. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

What gives it to TF's in this fight, for my opinion anyways, is the ambiguity of the question, since your friend said any and all TF's would be defeated by the Big O robots. Not including the gods, who automaticaly could win since they could crush those other robots with their pinkys if they so wished, but they could easily be defeated by Cliffjumper, one of the smallest Autobots due to him being similar to Bumblebee. Cliffy has his infamous Glass Gas, which renders almost any metal to the point where it can shatter like glass on the molecular level or something like that.

If Cliffjumper can successflly use the gas on the Big O robots, the robots would more or less be brought down by their own weight, as there's no way the upper arms would support those large arms. Even if that doesn't happen, Cliffjumper could simply shoot them all with his giant gun (which he pulls from nowhere in the original Cartoon) and destroy them all that way.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

The Transformers, with their superior numbers, can take down those Megadeuses. Sure, they might suffer damages due to the Megadeuses' firepower, but if the Megadeuses are slow and not so agile, then surely the Transformers can find ways to overpower them and defeat them.

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Depending on the matchup, most Transformers would be able to take down a Megadeus. They're in totally different leagues. Megadeus are mostly man-made mechanical walkers. Transformers are true living machines. They don't have the human reaction time element that a Megadeus does.

I'm not denying Big O or Big Duo wouldn't give a TF a hard time, but it'd be a win for the TF in the end. For example, Starscream's an aerial ace - as good as the pilot of the Big Duo would be, Starscream could fight it on a level footing. Big O never had that advantage, yet still managed a win.

11. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I have seen most of the Big O series and as much as i enjoyed watching it they would lose and lose badly to the Transformers s they are slow not very agile and would be torn apart but the faster more agile TF and some TF has as much if not more firepower

12. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    I never liked Big-O. Even if I did the TF's would wipe the floor with them. And how exactly is human reaction time better/faster that an super advanced alien living robot's reaction time? I don't agree.

13. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers trumps Megadeus.

14. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Transformers brah.

15. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I have a suspicion that on a TF message board, TF's will win. A good strategy, however, as promised, this thread/poll does not equal:

[​IMG]

Also, having not heard of Megadeus before, I have an image in my head of Megs singing Falko's 'Rock Me Amadeus' :D 

16. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    :lolol  and Starscream giving him a WTF? look

17. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is there really a question of what the fans here will pick?

18. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    *Was actually expecting super fun*

19. Alexander Quinn

Alexander Quinn Well-Known Member

We're on a TF fansite. Do you really need to poll for this question? You could run a "who would win in a fight" poll with options for Jesus Christ, the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man, Satan, George W Bush, Jet Li, Superman or a mentally retarded Minicon and the TF would still win.

20. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Unicron eats them. THE END!