Fans Hobby MB-04 Gunfighter II (Laser Prime)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Sep 4, 2016.

1. yvk2000

yvk2000 Well-Known Member

Wow, what an incredible difference! And combined Geoff Senior's artwork riding all over the trailer...man I'm so gonna get this.

2. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  3. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The new head will come with the new trailer for him. I'm happy with the existing head, but I do appreciate their effort and thought put into this. It shows me that Fans hobby is genuinely trying to be at the top of their game in quality and customer satisfaction.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    I'm already getting the trailer for my Scourge, but do I really need a trailer for G2 Prime as well?

More than likely.:confused: 

• Like Like x 1
  5. IanAdams

IanAdams Secret Octopus

Really glad I like the existing head enough, because I sure don't want to shell out for a trailer. Not because it's not cool, but because my display just has no room for trailers. Either way, I think it's fucking awesome that they're making it, and that they've been so responsive to fan feedback.

6. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I like my trucks to have trailers, but if I'm being honest I have my MP-10 and Platinum Edition MP-10's trailers put away and most of the time those toys are in bot mode.

I think I'm in for Archenemy, because I have more attachment to Scourge from watching the cartoon, but I'll probably skip Gunfighter's.

7. Sportimus

News Credits:
    I FINALLY got my copy of Gunfighter II, and this thing has EXCEEDED my expectations! This guy feels rock solid and is pure eye candy. There isn't much to say other than he's just pure AWESOME! I kind of like him more than MP-10, and I'm a G1 guy! Fans Hobby didn't try anything crazy here, they just gave us an updated MP-worthy G2 Optimus Prime that has lots of character and excellent quality all over it. I am VERY happy with this one! Well done, Fans Hobby. Well done! :)  Going to open up Flypro next...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Glad you like him. :) 

You gonna get his trailer?

9. Sportimus

News Credits:
    I want to get the trailer. Prime and Nemesis both need their death bases. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  10. DarkEyes

DarkEyes Well-Known Member

Initially I had my doubts in getting this figure, since G2 Optimus Prime is one of my favorite Primes, it is an articulated figure but no doubt is a vintage figure.

I will get this updated version in order to see the evolution of the concept in time. It will look great with my G2.