FanProject Blesser - I Need Help

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by WarConvoy, Apr 29, 2011.

1. WarConvoy

WarConvoy Earth Defense Command

Ebay:
    PLEASE HELP :cry ​

Hi All.
    I just got mine in the mail today.
    I love it! And the money went to a very good cause.
    FanProject is a awesome toy company!

I have only one issue with mine.
    It looks like when it was made the put the left arm\shoulder on wrong.
    The arm\shoulder area is upside down and backwards on the left arm. I am unable to transform it to gun mode.
    the arms will not join the together to form the back of the gun.

I just emailed FansProject today to ask if there is a way to fix this without damaging the figure. But I thought I would also ask help from the TFW2005 community. I don't own the TFX-05 Sidearm yet. And I do not know how the arm\shoulder is joined in. If it is a Pin right through or little pins on the top and bottom that I may be able to pop it out. The figure looks glued together to hold the joints in so I will not be able to pop off the top part of the torso from the bottom to reset the arm\shoulder. See below for pictures.

If you have any ideas or have fixed one of the Sidearms in the passed please contact me back.

I love this figure so much and it is one of a kind for me. I do not want to damage it.
    Thanks all for Reading
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    you need to knock the pin in the waist out and then it looks like there's a screw hidden by that joint. Unscrew it and then you should be able to take it apart and reassemble it properly.

EDIT: I just did this and it came apart cleanly. The main hurdle is just getting that pin for the waist out. If you can do that, the rest is cake. It's not glued together or anything. It's just got a single screw holding the top of the chest.

3. WarConvoy

WarConvoy Earth Defense Command

Ebay:
    Thanks for your help. Sounds easy. But Ill wait till Fansproject gets back to me before trying. Just to see what they have to say. This is a figure I will not be able to replace.

4. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    No problem. Like I said though, I did it with my Blesser and there's no ill effects whatsoever.