Fang of the Sun Dougram

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Bryan, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Never seen or heard of this anime 'til I bought two of the Revoltechs, and since they were so awesome, I read up on Wikipedia and some Google searchs. I'd really like to watch some of these, but if it's not on Netflix, I don't know how to see it.

Are these episodes available anywhere as a torrent (I have no idea what that actually means) or something similar?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Not sure. I know little about this series beyond the Revoltechs and playing as Dougram in the first Brave Saga game for a couple of battles. If you look on Youtube, I think there might be a clip or two.

3. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

The only thing I've been able to find online are some raws (not subbed). You may want to see if there is an official Korean region 3 release, as some Korean stuff has English subtitles and is official.

Edit - Although now that I think about this, if such a release did exist you'd likely be able to find a torrent of it, thus it probably doesn't exist. Guess you could always make the rounds with the fansub groups and plead for one of them to translate it.

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I was interested in the anime too but unfortunately, the show is difficult to find.

5. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

I cant find this anywhere. I loved Votoms so I want to see all of the shows that the director did.

6. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I'd like to see all of Takahashi's shows as well, but Layzner isn't easy to find either. For R1 stuff I've seen Votoms, Gasaraki, and Blue Gender. I really liked Votoms and Blue Gender, but the end of Gasaraki just fell flat for me.