Digibash: fang and the rejects cyber suits

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by mrfang2, Dec 31, 2009.

?

your opinion will determin the continuation of this thread

1. good

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. ok

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. mediocer

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. terible

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    this is my oc alpha knight, in his cyber armour. backstory, fang and the rejects are sent to cybertron as law officers. they arent powerful enough so they are given armour based on optimus and his team. alpha knight is completly robotic already so they just upgrade him.

EDIT electro added, my other robot charecter was frankenstined together by wang as a last line of defense drone. he was later modified and cloned into the autotroopers. after that he was upgraded again into a warpath base skeliton. he developed a personality and is now a vital part in the mission to protect cybertron, the leader f the autotroopers, and fangs best friend

EDIT fang added, fang wasent looking for anything powerful or big. he found the broken, dead bodie of a bumblebee type police drone and modifyed that to fit his needs. he now takes comand from the front lines, racing ahead to clear the area before the others arive. with his meaga stinger cannon and wheelie foot transformation, he feels better than ever and can once again take charge of his team.

fang wolf.jpg

Attached Files:

2. -Mainframe-

-Mainframe- Well-Known Member

Looks good. The picture should be bigger.

3. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd hate to be the guy who comes down on this stuff, but....

Okay, so the color scheme? It's good. I saw the thumbnail and thought it looked nice. However, when I saw it, I also thought it was a redeco idea. Because, in all honesty.... Your character is just Optimus Prime in different colors. That doesn't really make much sense when you get right down to it.

This would go into a little rant on how I think fancharacters should work, but that's a little too much. I'll just say, if you wanna make a really good character, try going to a completely original design. Or in the very least pick a body type of an existing character that isn't too personalized (ie: The Ironhide body type) and add a new head, then add onto the design from there. It makes more sense than just having some bot who looks exactly like Optimus right down to his personal one-of-a-kind jetpack.

Much apologies if you take offense to this, I'm just giving some critique. I'd love to see a more original character baring these colors - they really are a nice mixture.

4. mrfang2

News Credits:
    sorry if i wasent clear malunist, it is my charecter meant to be in a upgraded optimus bodytype, not my charecter basicly a suit for his mind beacouse his normal bodie was to weak to enforce law on cybertron.

5. SpencimusPrime

SpencimusPrime _

News Credits:
    What he means is that Optimus Prime isn't a good character to do a digibash with. He's so iconic that it comes out as "Oh, it's Optimus in a different colorscheme" instead of "What a clever way to use that character". It's like the new TCC exclusisive Dion. It just looks like Hotshot in a different colorscheme.

6. SpencimusPrime

SpencimusPrime _

News Credits:
    What he means is that Optimus Prime isn't a good character to do a digibash with. He's so iconic that it comes out as "Oh, it's Optimus in a different colorscheme" instead of "What a clever way to use that character". It's like the new TCC exclusisive Dion. It just looks like Hotshot in a different colorscheme.

7. Crimsonthunder

Crimsonthunder Well-Known Member

Brings a new meaning to identity theft

8. mrfang2

News Credits:
    it dose, but i am now using only bots that have been seen un multiple colors at gthe same time