FanFic Suggestions??

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Simsplayer9, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Simsplayer9

Simsplayer9 Wowza!

-Sorry if this is in the wrong section, it didn't feel right to be in the FanFiction section-

I'm planning on a series that take place after Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen, and I want to hear your opinions on some of my ideas for it. Note: I use my toys to plan the story out and all so it also depends on the money too!

I plan on bringing back:
    Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Arcee triplets (I plan on giving them character), Sideswipe, Mudflap and Skids (Less humor than in movie), Megatron, Starscream (will be injured and be remodeled into Armada Starscream), and Soundwave.

I also plan on reviving Ravage and Demolishor but I'm not sure if readers would like that.

I don't plan on bringing back: Ratchet (replaced with Armada Red Alert) nor Jolt (he was pointless in movie).

Sam and Mikaela won't be in the story (college or whatever).

Do you think these ideas would make a good series?

2. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Dunno. I've never seen anything you've written, so I've no way of telling. There's really no such thing as a bad idea, only bad execution, so write it and see what happens. Trying to cram aspects of Armada into it sounds like a bad idea, but like I said, maybe you'll make it work.