Fan needs help

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by just a kid, Apr 17, 2009.

1. just a kid

just a kid SLEEPER!

sorry i dont know if i am out of the post (or i dont know how i say it , my english are not good enough and i dont use forums)
    so i always liked transformers , i was worshiping at the toys (in a good way) when i was younger , and i tried to never miss the tv series , when they had one.The most episodes i have seen where from Armada because a local tv channel was broadcasting , but still i missed some episodes and the channel skipped some. SO now i have internet and i started to search things a little more. i want to see all the series and i dont know what to do . i also want to buy some figures , but i dont know the right ones(which means i want some authentic) ....
    PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP AND GUIDANCE!!!!

2. just a kid

just a kid SLEEPER!

i have also posted the same thing somewhere else but noone seemed to see it so i made that thing!

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Your best bet (depending on where you live) is to try and get the various shows on DVD. G1 will be re-released soon, Beast Wars and Beast Machines are out (but often difficult to find), and R.I.D. is available in some places.

Do you know what you're looking to watch? I take it you've seen Armada, Energon, Cybertron, and Animated, is this correct?

4. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    eBay.com and Amazon.com for your country would be good places to start as far as trying to get the DVDs.

--Moony

5. Wheelimus_Prime

Wheelimus_Prime Member

Also you can find some episodes posted on YouTube. I know that there are some users who have posted both Seasons 1 and 2 of Transformers Animated on YouTube.

6. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the entire g1 series is on youtube a lot of them are high quality, not all though, i think armada is on there as well,
    as for authentic figures, look under the junkion exchange here, there's always a good selection, and a lot of the members are great to deal with

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    cool story bro

8. just a kid

just a kid SLEEPER!

thanks everyone i will take a look at the local dvd stores , and i hope i find something.. :) 
    i will also buy some dvd's when i have the money and some action figures too. i am planning to start a photocomic.... xD(saw some here and they are pretty interesting and fun!)