Fan Art: Fan Fic Idea: Beast Wars Future

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by evilratbat, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Is this cancelled? If so its a shame as it had potential!

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Guys, you need to attach your images to your post.

From the Radicons FAQ:

3. How do I attach images, and get them to show up in my thread?

A) It's never been easier to post images than it is now! All you do now is when you post your thread, below the main text editing box you'll see a large button titled "manage attachments" simply click on that and upload your desired images. After you have uploaded them, click the button to close the pop-up window and return to your text editor. You'll now see all of your attached images listed below the main text box. Simply right-click each item (they're all a link) and select "copy link location" if you're using Firefox, and then in your text editor, go to the location you wish to have the attached image show up full-sized, and then use the traditional IMG button at the top of the editor and paste in the link. That's it! I hope this encourages everyone to attach more images to their threads. More images show your work off better, giving you more appreciation! And just FYI, the reason why we use this system, is so that we don’t have to deal with dead threads, which helps make us an even larger and more useful resource for customizers. Also, Radicons can now attach up to TWENTY images to their threads instead of ten!

NOTE - When working with images when creating a thread, vBulletin pulls the FIRST ATTACHED IMAGE to be your thread's thumbnail in the listing pages!!

. . . and from the Radicons Etiquette:

1. All project-related images HAVE to be attached for archival purposes. The whole reason the Radicons is set up where only attached images can show up in the first post is so that when a thread gets old, the images will still be visible, allowing other Radicons to still reference the thread if they’re needing to see how you did a particular modification to aid in a project of their own. [​IMG]

3. evilratbat

evilratbat EVILRATBAT

guess will be sorting out more on this and gotta get all the files attached :) 

4. evilratbat

evilratbat EVILRATBAT

[​IMG]

5. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Here's an update to the Terrorsoar VS Airazor piece I've been working on for the project.

Commissions have settled down a bit and I was able to work on it some over the weekend.

Terry's over 50% done! Hoo ha!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Also, any way of getting this moved back to the Fan Art subforum? I had a hell of time trying to find it. There's plenty of art in here. :p 

- Alty

Attached Files:

6. Altitron

Ebay:
  7. Altitron

Ebay:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
  8. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

NICE work Alty. been ages since i posted in here.lol nice to see its still going. now to do more artwork lol

9. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Is this still a possibilty as I would so buy that version of Dinobot, Inferno, optimus primal and megatron

10. Admiral Lilwall

Admiral Lilwall Lilwall Leader

awesomeness, did that cover idea with poggletrap and scruffle fighting rampage(?) ever come about at all?

this project is awesome, shame it went quiet for so long! revival in order perhaps?

11. jazz_00

DAMN STRAIGHT! now ive relocated the link ill be contributing a lot of artwork again. if i find the pics of poggle and scruffle ill do the battle scene

12. Superquad7

News Credits:
    It seems the revival has begun! :) 

13. jazz_00

took me a while to find where this link went to. but im sure with Alty re contributing as well as myself ( the long awaited predacon group shot in the next few days) that we can get it moving again.

14. Superquad7

News Credits:
    If Fan Artists travel more to Radicons Discussion and continually bump threads with contributions, they won't be :wink:  Fan Artists need to get out of the small forum mindset and look around more. It's literally like Daddy giving his kids a truck load of Christmas presents for Christmas while the kids continue playing with the wrapping paper of one present.

15. Superquad7

News Credits:
  16. Admiral Lilwall

If need be I can resend the pic of Scruffle, its in this thread here somewhere though

17. Superquad7

News Credits:
    If people attach their images and post threads with their work, that problem is circumvented. There were reasons why the Radicons Guidelines and Ettiquette were developed :) 

18. Admiral Lilwall

19. Superquad7

News Credits:
    What are you linking to? The link simply takes me back to the top of the page to Alty's post.

20. Admiral Lilwall

it does? weird, it takes me to a post where i first put the pic of the character i'm talking about.

in anycase, i'll just repost it then. Originally made him a Scrofa, but i think because there was already a Predacon Scrofa we decided to change him to a Shagrat, hence why his pics is still scrofa kinda looking :) 
    transformation is the same as rattrap/razorbeast, a flipchanger. I didn't draw in the beast legs that would be visible.

Bio details:
    His pre beast form was incredibly simplistic in design, and his role was that of low level maintenance. Not much a people person, kind of shy and uncomfortable around others, having had little real exposure to social settings before taking on a beast mode. Is a poor fighter but helps out as best he can when Primal calls on him for duty. Isn't much good at anything other than low level maintenance, but isn't a dummy either.

He scanned a Shagrat, and when his body was reconfigured it become a more solid build, but still somewhat awkward looking. Decided because of the simpleness of his pre beast form that i'd keep the transformation simple too, so he's a flipchanger like rattrap/razorbeast.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.