Fan continuities....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by -Sideways-, Apr 29, 2012.

1. -Sideways-

-Sideways- Dimensional Mercenary

Everyone is bound to have come up with some kind of continuity that plays in your head every now and then based on our favorite bots where does your lead to. Is yours a bunch of what if's or does it keep playing day by day like an episode. Is Megatron the main con for you? or is SG Optimus to busy taking over the cons.

For me it goes by day by day full of plot holes that fill in eventually XD. Shockwave is running the show unknown to Megatron. hes been using the war lately as a social experiment to test all of his new biological experiments. Hotshot and Cliffjumper are hot on his trail in finding out his master plan of Recreating Unicron but Sideways keeps making the track run cold.

Sideways: Those damn runts are persistent I just cant seem to make them stay dead....
    Shockwave: Well I guess I will just have to send the Insecticons to deal with them, Seeing as you cant kill a few scouts to save your own scrap...
    Sideways: The Insecticons? wait you mean to tell me you've created more monsters!?
    Shockwave: Monsters? No, they are a glorious masterpiece.

2. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Not especially interested in Megatron, Insecticons or Ultra Magnus.

If I think about such things it's probably free of any main characters I'd probably be thinking about something like Predator planes or Stormtroopers.

Sometimes I ponder about the 2006 lot (pre Rodimus Prime)

Submarauders been on my mind a bit lately too.

3. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

So many.

Mainly follow on from Marvel G1/2.

I do muse sometimes about setting Energon/Cybertron after the Marvel future stories with Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Blurr, Blaster and Galvatron.

The Energon/Cybrtron toys are reformatted versions of the G1 characters.

Unicron returns and resurrects Starscream and Scorponok who leads Unicron's Terrorcon hordes. I always like when we get multiple factions.

Predacon forms his faction of fleshbots attracting both Autobots and Decepticons.

The Omni-cons evolve into a seperate faction and the long lost Mini-cons return.

Optimus Prime returns (the Energon toy, I despise creepy yellow eyed Cybertron Prime).

Vector Prime and Botcon Alpha Trion return to Cybertron upon hearing of Unicron's return.

Classics Springer, Universe Ultra Magnus and Classics Roadbuster are the Wreckers.

4. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Yeah, I have a couple! One is already going, Legacy. The link to the first fan fiction in that continuity is in my signature. Here are the links to two pieces of character art I've done for it: Ironhide, Bumblebee. I also have a Wreckers series planned for it, and expect more character art in the near future. :wink: 
    My other continuity is centered around NASCAR, but that one isn't really far... I only have the plot for the first fan fiction and the characters and their alternate modes... :D 

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I had a conspiracy-verse, though it was basically an exercise of imagination more than a serious story, I basically throw Transformers in lots of periods of history [most notably, WWII, with the Nazis being Pretenders controlled by 'Cons].

6. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Autobots are:
    Optimus Prime
    Hot Shot
    Red Alert
    Wheeljack
    Hound

Decepticons are:
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Soundwave
    Demolishor
    Tidal Wave
    Cyclonus

Sideways manipulates both sides

Wreckers are:
    Broadside (offline)
    Bulkhead
    Creast (offline)
    Guzzle (offline)
    Hyperion (offline)
    Impactor (offline)
    Inferno
    Ironfist (offline)
    Ironhide (offline)
    Kup
    Red Alert (former member)
    Roadbuster (offline)
    Sandstorm (traitor, becomes Cyclonus)
    Scattorshot
    Springer
    Topspin (offline)
    Twin Twist (offline)
    Ultra Magnus (leader)
    Wheeljack (former member)
    Whirl (offline)

7. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I continually imagine that events from the Beast Wars have had a direct impact on the episodes of TF Prime.

8. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    Mine is called TransWarp.

It takes facets of G1/2 and tie them firmly into the timeline that will end up in the Beast Wars. Click the link in the sig to read it.

9. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

Mine is currently called "The Cybertron Files" because I couldn't come up with a 'Transformers: insert cool and fitting word here' style title. Most of it is found in the "Do you have your own continuity" thread, but I'm putting some other things, both forgotten and new here.
    + The Quintessons created Cybertron as a galactic observatory and the robots to manage the vessel.
    +The Allspark (Here a blue multifaceted crystal) fell to Cybertron and evolved the robots, giving them sparks and turning them into the Transformers.
    + The Quintessons return and enslave the new race (thinking because they created the robots, they own them).
    +One Transformer travels to the core, takes a shard off of the Allspark, and places it in a container around his neck.
    +Nova Prime, as he calls himself, uses the Creation Matrix to create the Supremes which forcd the Quintessons to retreat into hiding.
    +Nova Prime creates the caste system, a global government, abolishes interaction with organic races, and assigns a Supreme to defend each sector for security.
    +In the reign of Zeta Prime, Optimus, Megatron, Elita, Magnus, Tyrest, a young Dion and many others rebel against the caste system.
    +Signias were used to show what caste you were in. The Autobot symbol was created by the rebels as a way of saying "all are equal". It was made generic so it could represent everyone. "Till all are one" was one of their slogans in their campaign for freedom.
    +Zeta Prime and rebel extremists eventually escalate things until they start the Great War.
    + Megatron and Optimus' opinions on what must be done gradually change over time with Megatron eventually growing power hungry.
    +Megatron eventually joins the Decepticons, a shadow group trying to create unrest to recreate Cybertron from the ground up, considering it a means to his ends.
    +Megatron is discovered by Optimus to be a Decepticon so he disappears.
    +Dion eventually becomes Sentinel Prime, Optimus' replacement because he was lost on earth for a while.