2D Artwork: Fan-character, Highway

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by underwear-ninja, Sep 7, 2008.

1. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

Not entirely sure if this counts as fanart, but this is something else I did some time ago that I thought I'd share. Its something of a mix between G1 and Animated, with an El Camino as the alt mode. I even made up a bio for him.

Function: Explorer (Formerly field commander)
    Motto: "There are many roads to victory"
    Primary Weapon: Artillery Rifle
    Earth alt mode: 1968 El Camino
    Stats:
    Strength: 7
    Intellegence: 9
    Speed: 6
    Endurance: 8
    Courage: 8
    Firepower: 7
    Skill: 10

A former- once young, high-ranking Autobot, Highway fled Cybertron after a horrific massacre of his squad. He travelled the galaxy, acquiring knowledge and skills and stories from each and every planet that welcomed him and how to survive on his own. Through his travels he has become wiser and stronger, but still detests what the war has done to the home he left behind. Seeking refuge on Earth, he spends his days in hermit-like solitude, fighting off anyone who tries to capture him. His vehicle mode hides a small missle array under the hood and rockets in the bed. His body is old and consists of a bizzare mix of alien parts all over the galaxy. Poor fuel efficiency due to age, may partially explain remaining on Earth.

Attached Files:

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Cool fan-characater. Looks somewhat Egyptian to me for some reason, with some influence from Cybertron Downshift.

3. underwear-ninja

Thanks. I had a nomadic idea in mind, so I gave him a sandy color-scheme (I'm also a fan of earthy colors) with a sort of "bizarro Kup" personality (old, experienced, but a total loner and anti-social)

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Cool, and sounds almost as though our fan characters would get along decently, lol. Both aged anti-social loners.

5. underwear-ninja

I smell a sitcom! :D