Fan character bio.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Infosaur, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

I don't know if this belongs in Funnies, General Discussion or Fan fic :rolleyes2 

Hope y'all find this funny.

Forque

Allegiance: Neutral, (Autobot by default)
    Function: Laborer

Motto: "It's never gonna work"

It takes a special breed of Cybertronian to make Huffer look like a optimist. In all of Cybertron no one is a bigger pain in the ass than Forque. No matter the job, he won't do it. No matter the need, he'll break down, It's been said you can actually WATCH him rust. When the great war begain, he was drafted. He was captured by the Decepticons, they didn't want him either. He pretty much sits in his warehouse all day and does nothing. But don't ever actually TELL him he's not doing anything productive. Because the only thing he DOES do well is complain. In fact you should be gratefull he's even TALKING to you. Because he really has a lot of work to do! Tons! It's a monumental task, and he must do it, with his aching joints and chronic pain. And he never gets the parts he needs, and everything is somebody else's fault.

If you ever encounter Forque,,, just back away slowly, and let him rust.

Abilities:

Ironically Forque is one of the most indestructable of ALL transformers. He's been Assaulted, bombed, burned, blown up, crashed, crunched, cut, dropped, demolished, drowned, exploded, fragged, grinded, hacked, incinerated, junked, kicked (repeatedly), launched, mashed, nuked, obliterated, pounded, (even been hit with a Quintesson), ravaged, straifed, tanked, "Unicron-ed", vanquished, walloped, X-rayed and even been Zapped! And he still,,,WON'T,,,DIE!!

In the grand scheme of things, somehow Forque ended up on Earth. He's currently disguised as a forklift. He may be in a warehouse near you right now. Look for a leaking rusty forklift that isn't doing anything. It COULD be him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dedicated to all the cranky co-workers out there, and the crappy equipment our employers expect us to work with.

2. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

OMG, thats histerical. Thank you.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

LOL. Forque, the long-forgotten Transformer nobody would care about.

4. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

That is funny. I give you ~~~> :lol 

5. Baby Bumblebee

Baby Bumblebee Well-Known Member

hey i think ive seen him