2D Artwork: Fan Art Idea: Team Fortress 2/TFs

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Razorrider, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Razorrider

Razorrider Well-Known Member

I'd like opinions on this before I actually do draw it. Relocate this thread if it's in the wrong place. I have had the idea of Team Fortress 2 characters as TFs and I was wondering if you could provide ideas to back up my own. Here they are:

Heavy Weapons Guy: Tank with his gun as the turret, the gun may be a TF of its own (as HWG names it Sasha as if it were alive)

Demo Man: Dune Buggy (like the Movie Landmine toy)

Pyro: Flamethrowing vehicle or flamethrower

Spy: Something small and inconspicuous (tape deck, handycam, etc.)

Sniper: Unsure yet...

Medic: Ambulance with attached weapons

Engineer: Crane (?)

Scout: Car or Motorcycle

Soldier: Humvee

Would be appreciated if you can give your own suggestions, thnx ^.=.^

2. Tomiku

Tomiku black repaint fetishist

Heavy Weapons Guy: Yeah, a tank is probably the best thing. I'm envisioning something like the Hulk TF.

Demo Man: Maybe a missle truck?

Pyro: Hmmm... Hummer with a flamethrower on the back? Robot mode on fire, like The Fallen? Or, for irony, a firetruck?

Spy: spy plane, spy satellite, James Bond-ish car... Lots of possibilities. Maybe a triple-changer? Tape decks are too outdated to be inconspicuous anymore...

Sniper: I'm seeing Cybertron Hardtop. Or maybe a sniper rifle?

Medic: Ambulance is good, or maybe a rescue helicopter?

Engineer: Hmm... Cybertron Mudflap? Maybe replace the hook with a wrecking ball?

Scout: Motorcycle sounds good... Or maybe an ATV? A small hovercraft?

Soldier: Hmm... Jeep? Troop transport?

I love the idea, but make sure to give some nice variety to the vehicle modes. We don't need 10 heavily-armored military vehicles. :p 

3. Razorrider

Razorrider Well-Known Member

Demoman as a missile carrier seems a little too high-ranking to be him so i imagine a buggy. good idea though. A firetruck is perfect for Pyro as he has a fireman's axe as a melee weapon. Spy would be a good 3-changer. I imagine item to vehicle to robot. Hardtop as Sniper is good as with a Mudflap Engineer.

4. bobby_C

bobby_C Well-Known Member

For heavy weapons guy it'd need to be a very large tank with bulldozer bits bolted on.

Spy would be awesome as a triple changer that has two robot modes instead of two vehicle modes, with one of the robots looking like, say, an engineer. Or make him turn into the engineer's turret. Or something that is absolutely not military. And/or swappable heads (headmaster?).