Family Feud survey, possibility for Botcon 2006

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by G.B. Blackrock, Mar 1, 2006.

1. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Over on the TFCC forums, we've been batting around a few ideas for Game Shows which could be played at Botcon. One of the ideas we've thought about is Family Feud, although there is a question about the viability of getting surveys done.

This post is an attempt to find out if such a survey is viable. I would invite as many people as are interested to answer the following questions. Only one answer per question, please, and answers should be kept brief. Also, please DO NOT POST SURVEY RESPONSES to this thread, but rather send me the responses via PM. Also, if you've already responded to this request via one of the other forums, please do not send an additional response. The purpose of the survey is to see if a viable list of answers may be obtained, but this is lost if everyone knows everyone else's answers or if some people answer more than once. Feel free to post additional survey questions or comments here, though.

Here are the questions:

1. From any continuity, name a human friend of the Autobots.
    2. Besides Starscream, name a Transformer whose name begins with "S."
    3. If Optimus Prime were to be destroyed, who would be most capable of leading the Autobots?
    4. Name a Beast Wars character that was never featured in the cartoon.
    5. Name one Transformers convention exclusive.
    6. Name a Decepticon most likely to switch sides to become an Autobot.
    7. How many versions of Optimus Prime do you yourself own?
    8. Name one Mini-Con character.
    9. Other than Megatron, name the Decepticon most likely to attack Starscream for his insubordination.
    10. Name the Predacon most likely to stage a successful coup against Beast Wars Megatron.
    11. Name the single piece of Transformers technology you most wish really existed.
    12. Name one combiner giant robot.
    13. Measured in feet, how tall is Devastator?
    14. Name a Nebulan character.
    15. From any continuity, name one Autobot medic.

In case it needs saying so, if the question does not explicitly mention a continuity, feel free to choose whichever one you like. The idea is the get the first response to come to your head. I will be tabulating votes until March 15th. Again, feel free to add suggestions for questions, and make comments here, but please do not post any of your answers in this thread, but send them to me via PM.

Thanks!

2. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Deleted - Junior

3. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    I have explicitly said, in capital letters, please do NOT post your responses here, but send them via FP. It defeats the purpose of the project if everyone knows what others have said. In fact, could I ask a moderator to please delete the above post?

4. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No need.

5. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is a cool idea as it will allow more people to play and win than a regular trivia game.

I'd really like to see all of the many message boards sign up their brightest guys into teams to see which of us knows our TF's the best. (in a freindly manner of course) :thumbs2: 

6. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    A quick update. So far, I've gotten 14 responses. This is not nearly enough to do to the game for Botcon. However, I did state in my original post that I would take responses until March 15th, so if you think that a game of "Feud" would be fun for Botcon, and you haven't already sent in your responses, please read the questions at the top of the thread and PM me your answers.

As before, please do not post any responses within the thread itself. However, if you have questions, feel free to ask them here.