Fallout 4 announced - PC, XBONE, PS4 - shut up and take my bottlecaps

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Bendimus Prime, Jun 2, 2015.

1. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

I can give my 10mm pistol a Minigun barrel

2. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
  3. agentSAP2006

agentSAP2006 Avatar by Sprite

News Credits:
    Minigun rips everything to shreds now.

4. agentSAP2006

News Credits:
    Finally started the Far Harbor quest. I didn't know there was faction stuff to it.

5. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Yep, lot of faction stuff. I think I've done everything except shipbreaker. I can't get the damn quest to save my life.

so can't wait for mods. I hope can mod synth armor to something other than white.

6. harveydent

harveydent Unknown Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Are you on PS? If you're on PC or XBox, better grab all the mods you can, as a lot of the top mod authors have been taking down their mods.

7. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator

News Credits:
    Why's that?

8. agentSAP2006

News Credits:
    People stealing mods from Nexus, people using the theft as an excuse to say console players don't "deserve" mods.

All just a huge load of bullshit.

9. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator

News Credits:
    Ugh, what dicks. (the thieves)

10. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Bluetooth Pip-Boy from Thinkgeek:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  11. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    /\ Oh FFS...

12. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

So Nuka world DLC was announced and Todd Howard said it was the last DLC for Fallout 4 .

13. smkspy

Yeah, sucks that we only get two big dlcs for the game. Everything else has been settlement related. Glad I bought the season pass when it was cheap.

And they need to get off their ass and release mods for ps4 players already.

14. smkspy

Contraptions kinda blown so far, I really have no use in making items and most of settlements are already so built up I don't have room for the stuff.

And it doesn't seem like you can get workers to actually work in the factory, or I just haven't figured it out yet.

best things have been the awesome posters, the much needed armor racks, and the pillary to put marcie long in.

The gun racks are a disappointment being only one weapon per rack and why no tool rack...which I would have loved. And the glaring lack of still not having the mini power stations sucks.

I like the building stuff, just hate that workers are still only used forn three jobs.

15. jogproof

jogproof Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    These are two of the biggest problems but my major problem is that despite all of the builders, Hopper and Component sorters there is no way to break the items down automatically.

I have component sorters setup to filter all 31 types of material but the fact that the items often have multiple components I still have to go looking through all of my nice new hand labeled storage to find stuff that comes later in the production line. So for me a Scrapper/Dismantling Machine would have made the single weapon rack and no Specific Sword rack sting a little less.

Have you figured out the power conduits I think it might just be for the Vault-Tech DLC (which is the one I look forward to more than even Nuka World) because having to place the conduit first then the walls is quite the hassle for all of my already built settlements but this does help mitigate the need for unsightly Fusion Generators everywhere which would be a bugger in my Torture Chamber Vault.

16. smkspy

I really haven't touched most of the stuff. I installed elavators in my Mechanist batcave and am finally able to build my Imperial Walker fortress at the theater settlement. I'm still trying to find damn Shipbreaker from Far Harbor. I think he may be dead cause I've scoured that hour countless times and have never picked up the signal and no settler talks to me.about him.

Though I'm about to hit level 175 and just ran into the Preston impersonator and charge card scam guy for the first time.

Vault tech seems cool, but I'm wondering where we'll be able to build vaults at, are goon to use the abandoned ones already established or new sights?

Gotta say though, my girlfriend is playing New Vegas right now and then dlc is far better. I really hope Nuka world is similar to Old World Blues. Just something fun and completely out there.

17. agentSAP2006

News Credits:
    Is anyone else on Xbox's workshop and crafting super slow?

18. smkspy

Well, seems nuka world ends fallout 4 with a whimper.

I have very mixed feelings on it. Going bad is a greatly needed aspect of the game, but playing with a level 185 character...yeah, the outcome screwed a lot of my world build up.

Also, really don't like that all the enemies with the exception of the ants and crickets are just reskinned beats already in the game.

The factions were fun, but the weapons and armor were very underwhelming compared to what was found in far harbor.

But holy shit the loads of power armor (and all x-01 given my level too) was super sweet. I got 6 suits, with 4 being complete). Plus the oddly enough only one raider armor and the nuka cola armor.

Played as a piece of final gameplay, eh, but I think it will work itself better into a second run at the game as part of thr main story.

19. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, Far Harbor was a lot better than Nuka World. Ended up killing all the gangs and 'freeing' the slaves. Got enough of the goodies that I didn't miss out on anything essential, but I really hated the gangs so said screw it.

Kind of disappointing you can't build rides, but after turning the main power back on again it made the place pretty interesting looking.

I've been keeping Cait with me. The sole survivor is female, and Cait has some pretty fun dialogue.

I did like the Walt Disney reference after collecting all the Cappy clues.

Also, there was a Dark Souls reference, which I absolutely loved. There's a house with a Japanese sword angled down into a fire. The option is either TAKE, or KINDLE! If you kindle, you get stim packs. Once you take, you get more stim packs, playing on the fact that when you kindle in DS you get your heath refilled. Nice.

20. smkspy

You get some pretty good perks for taking the raider route. Gages companion oerk is nice also...just the the entire dlc ruins your relationship with preston (whether you value that or not is another topic), so if I did a second game, I would definitely not do any minutemen stuff until after I completed nuka world. Though it was fun raiding my own settlements and easily killing all those settlers that I heavily armed with the best weapons and BW clothing. Really shows how defence built really meant squat in the great scheme of the game.

And sine you SS is female, I hope you got the nuka girl outfit for her. Very awesome they included that.