Fallout 3 - Game of Year Edition

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by paulcook316, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulcook316

paulcook316 Banned

i recently purchased fallout 3 GOTY Edition via steam during its offers and i loaded it up today and was rather suprised how different it looks compared to the 360version. It seems to run much smoother and the overall quality looks much

i mainly got it due to the ADD-ON missions which are ment to be inlcuded into the game. i know BROKEN STEAL only happens once i finish the main quest of Fallout 3 but were are all the other missions? are they all there once i complete the normal game? i ask this because a friend told me once i leave the vault they should all be there on the map instantly but i just left the vault today and dont see any on the map

2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    All the additional DLC quests are there, just play the game and you recieve the signals and such along with onscreen prompts telling you the DLC is available to play, just reach megaton and go from there.

I have it on the 360 and it was very clear in telling me where the DLC start quests are on my mini map. Its a shame I haven't put any time into the game though.

Also there is a pretty large fallout 3 thread already http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/video-games-technology/194455-fallout-3-a.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.