Fallen confirmed for TF2

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gaastra, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    With the Words TF2 Printed on it.

I mean.

Yeah.

2. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well you didn't say that initially.... :D 

3. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    May just be a new character with the same name. Or a complete overhaul as Laser Ops said.

Might be cool, and nothing about the first film says they will stick to established universe other than basics (prime and megs as leaders, etc.)

4. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Maybe Megatron will be resurrected as the Fallen, with allspark fire burning from deep within him.

5. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

I don't know why people are surprised at all, really.

Bay and Dreamworks have already decided that they're basically just going to do whatever they want with the property (except for those little meaningless things, like letting the TFs actually talk, which Hasbro insisted on). The Fallen is pretty damn easy to fit in, when you think about it.

Megatron is gone. Yay. Oh no... here comes an even more terrifying villain, the guy that twisted Megatron away from the path of righteousness in the first place. He's Transformer-Satan! Fight-fight-fight, explodey explodey, the end.

Primus, Unicron, The 13... NONE of the rest of that stuff needs to come in at all. All audiences need to know is "ancient evil transformer wakes up/escapes, comes to earth looking for Allspark/Optimus/glasses/whatever".

zmog

6. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I see everything turning into a huge mess, then suddenly Sam wakes up and says "Damn what a wierd dream, I have to lay off the Mexican food just before bed"....The End :) 

7. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't believe this for a second. The Transformers.com press release on this specifically states that "the fallen transformer" was already in the first movie:

"While details of the movie’s plot a closely-guarded secret, expect a key character from the first movie to make a dramatic comeback and attempt to settle a score."

8. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    I'll agree with Fallen = nickname for Megatron at this point.

9. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I highly doubt this is real. This article screams RUMOR to me, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    This, please.

Megatron on fire? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

11. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Lawl at the overreactions in this thread.
    DN

12. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

This movie just got a whole lot more kickass. The fact that none of us can tell how it's going to work out just tells me I'm going to be amazed with how it does.

I do appreciate that the movie haters have now come out in full force. Then comes the self-fulfilling prophecy where they talk so much about how they're going to hate the movie that they can do NOTHING BUT when they actually see it. And then their skewed perception makes them all the more certain they were right. It's really amusing to watch. Sort of like a kitten playing with a string.

And if it's just a rumor, then more lols to go around, right?

13. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

Precisely what I said at the Don Murphy forums. Hasbro's press release clearly implies that the one seeking revenge was in the first film. So it can't be Fallen, the character.

14. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, I have to agree with this. I already wasn't convinced and this makes me even more positive that it's just a rumor. Also, I'm not sure how well it would even work if they did use The Fallen.

15. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I'd be down for seeing what they do with the Fallen. I never read the WW comics so I have no attatchment to whatever the character was in the story (I do have a basic idea), I'm just happy they're not pulling the old Megatron upgraded to Galvatron garbage.

*edit, that is if it's true of course. I'm taking most info with a big grain of salt until concrete evidence is released*

16. Kimmer

Kimmer Well-Known Member

i just have to laugh at all this. either way it's just gonna be a huge shit pile. whatever direction they do decide to go in,i'm just looking forward to see how much they can massacre the original storyline even more then they already have. it's like they take parts of the mythology and then just change it completely to fit whatever they're trying to do and expect it to make sense to us just because some of the names or terminology are familiar. if this fallen rumor is true i'm sure bay just saw it in a comic book and decided hey,lets use this because it has something to do with tf's.

17. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    That's all he was missing to make him a death metal album cover.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I guess the title is true, i thought it was the dead decepticons returning?

19. cribbs542

cribbs542 New Member

It could work, I suppose, if at some point in the movie The Fallen is sent to earth to revive Megatron per Unicron to destroy the Autobots and what's left of the all spark, to allow Unicron to come and enslave all human technology or what have you (or to just swallow up in whole.)

Even still, seeing The Fallen as a bad ass character who mercilessly destroys would be pretty sweet, and would also set up to the third sequel some what, with Unicron coming.

20. mechabot-1

mechabot-1 Banned

his chest erupted on fire when the cube got jammed into him...he seemed to thrash around and it kinda melted into him and then he fell over and BOOM...no more functional megs...

I could totally see some kind of eruption...volcanic or earthquake that could reawaken megs/fallen/whatever and see him reawakening to get some vengeful wrath on pulpfiction style!

besides we have seem how someone bumping a robot in stasis lock or deactivated status can start things going...just go back to the scene in TF1 where his grandfather bumped into megs when he dropped into the ice cave and got his glasses eteched...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.