Fall of Cybertron Systems

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Bumblebee765, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Is the game going to be on any system other than the xBox360 and PlayStation3? I really hope it's on DS; that's the system I've bought all my TransFormers games on so far. Not 3DS, just regular DS Lite.

2. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    The games so far off from being published, that all there going to reveal is there main showcase, there not going to bother telling people if its on DS since the DS is a terrible platform. They will probably get a separate company to develop the DS version. I'm sorry but in my opinion DS's are terrible.

But have the gameplay for the decent versions here anyway
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkXRXF0enNA&feature=related

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Tell that to Iron Man 2 for the DS.

4. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Have you played the DS TransFormers games? They're actually pretty good. I have Revenge of The Fallen Autobots, and War for Cybertron Autobots and Decepticons. The graphics may be far from the quality of the others, but they're not terrible. Gameplay is fun and has simple controls. Multiplayer is a blast, especially with more than one player in the Streets level in War for Cybertron. Now that's awesome! War for Cybertron also has a very fun campaign, and a great character selection. Revenge of The Fallen isn't anything too spectacular, but it's still fun to play. The Battle for Earth Wi-Fi thing on that one is awesome too; it allows you to unlock better weapons and other upgrades for your character.
    If Fall of Cybertron is on DS, I hope it will be backwards compatible with War for Cybertron, as far as multiplayer is concerned. It would be pretty awesome if it was like the Pokemon games; to get the characters from War for Cybertron (like Warpath, Ramjet, Dirge, and Silverbolt to name a few) you have to defeat other players in multiplayer. :) 

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    War for DS was made by a different developer. Currently High Moon is showcasing the main flagship (and potentially only) title.

If there is a DS version expect to hear about it at E3 but don't expect it to be as hyped as the console versions.

But honestly since Toy Fair showed a Prime DS game in the works I doubt there will be a DS Fall version.