Fall of Cybertron Re-Issue MP Community

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by MetruMaximus, Sep 1, 2016.

1. MetruMaximus

MetruMaximus Well-Known Member

Hello all!

I've been out of the loop and this site for a couple of years now, so sorry if I sound like a noob. I heard of the recent re-issue of FoC and I am seriously considering getting a PS4 just so I can play a revitalized Multiplayer Experience of FoC.

I still own my PS3, but rarely play it. I've gotten back on FoC for old times sake, but I can only get in TDM matches because the community is so small.

Is the FoC reissue community sizeable enough to where I can play and enjoy the Escalation and all Multiplayer modes? I really want to get back into what this game has to offer, since it's basically dead on the PS3.

Like can you guys tell me about your multiplayer experiences? Is it mainly just people playing TDM, are there plenty of people in modes like Conquest and CTF to run matches of those? Is there any difference in connection stability?

Thank you to all who respond. I want to get back into this game, but I don't want to waste my time and money if all I can play is Campaign when there was a high emphasis on Multiplayer too when the game was being produced.

2. Ryan101

Ryan101 That Dude

News Credits:
    TDM is the only game mode on XB1 that has players when I have played. I think the only way for more players to show up is if Microsoft has FOC be a "Games with Gold" title.