Fall of Cybertron Prime Edition

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by idkwdya, Jul 26, 2012.

1. idkwdya

idkwdya Well-Known Member

It occurred to me a little while ago that " it would be cool to have huge special edition for the transformers game." I thought for awhile and came up with this. It's just an idea so bare with me.

The Prime edition would include this:

1. One copy of the Fall of Cybertron game.

2. One copy of the amazon announced art book.

3. One statue of Grimlock as shown in the picture below.

4. And a very small few of these would include on physical, or digital copy of the transformers bible.

[​IMG]
    The Statue of Grimlock.

[​IMG]
    Here is also what gave me the idea. The Halo Reach Legendary Edition.

2. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    While that would be cool, HMS said there would never be a collector's edition or something like this because they want everyone to have the same access to the same experience.

3. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Very misleading title.

I have angry.

4. Soundwavedotm

Soundwavedotm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just sooo your aware "game" is releasing a collectors edition fall of cybertron some time after release with a array of bonus characters, tshirt, special display case and couple more items not haven't been confirmed for £144.99 it's on the computer systems etc so unless high moon were bluffing fans this could be a game through together.

5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I thought this would be about a hypothetical edition of FOC based on the TFP cartoon.

6. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Me too.

7. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Its a little to late now unless high moon gets a big award for the game (game of the year etc)

8. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Matt didn't say never when asked about it at E3. What he said was that they weren't looking to do that at this time. He then said something like he wants all gamers to have the same experience and that all of their games (I assume he meant XBOX, PS3 and PC) are special--a contradiction when you consider the many different ore-order bonuses; only GameStop customers can enjoy G1 Optimus Prime:rolleyes: 

9. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Until the DLC is released later where everyone can have the same experiance

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Still not the same experience. Be it Bruticus, Swoop, Optimus or whatever the pre-order bonus, all gamers will not have the same experience. Be it a timed exclusive, free exclusive or purchase it isn't the same, as gamers are forced to choose this or that--do you go for the G1 pack or the G2 one; do you pre-order and get it free now or pay a little extra to get it later? Not the same.

What's being offered to these various store exclusives isn't all that different from a pre-order bonus--they are all unique exclusives limited to those purchase them and limited to particular retailers.

EDIT:

You and others in the UK have access to T-shirts (aren't these a pre-order bonus there) others can't get. My being in Japan limits me to two pre-order bonus, but that's a different story.

11. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, earlier in the year and late last year even I posted a thread or two on this very subject. although I think that High Moon, Activision, and Hasbro are very stupid for not releasing a collector's edition of FOC ( I mean come on, what fan base is more willing to buy collectables than TF fans) I have come to accept that there will be no collector's edition of the game. Plus High Moon's Matt Tieger said as much in an sometime around the 2012 E3.

12. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I mean seriously, Spongebob and Co. Globs Of Doom won in 2009, how could FOC not? Unless another Batman game one.