Fall of Cybertron Preview - Cheatcc

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Shizuka, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Preview for Xbox 360 - Cheat Code Central

It's a little underwhelming but it was posted on Transformer's Facebook page.

(At the end of the article)

Game Features:

-Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons.

-Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character's unique abilities.
    With the stakes higher than ever before, you play as a variety of Transformers, including Grimlock's nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons forming into the colossal Bruticus.

-Fight through both sides of the Transformers' most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld.
    Transformers: Fall of Cybertron allows you to go head-to-head as Autobots and Decepticons with its multi-player online mode.

-Create your own personalized character and weaponry with the most advanced and in-depth customization ever before seen in a Transformers video game.

2. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    It's an article based on what they think and expect from FOC.

The data at the end of the article is nothing new though, we've seen it before somewhere.

3. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Well.....I didn't know about Bruticus bein' in FOC...but...yeah...other than that....It is old news to me.:) 

4. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

There was a gamer magazine a couple weeks ago that featured Fall of Cybertron on the cover. Optimus Prime and Megatron both have new designs for the game which are similar to the last game and not at all what we see in Prime yet again showing how they are not the same characters. There are also new characters like Grimlock who's seen in the trailer on the official web site. It's kinda odd that Grimlock both exists on Cybertron when he was built on Earth and is already a T-Rex. At least War Within had the sense to change his alt mode but I guess after showing Trypticon in the last game they didn't think that dinosaurs on Cybertron would be that weird.

5. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Not G1. Just saying.

6. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I though it's more of what they think. But I posted it because it was posted on facebook ¬_¬

7. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

Animated Grimlock was built on Earth too. Actually the only Grimlocks until now who weren't built on Earth weren't Dinosaurs.

Also War Within is a G1 Prequel and War/Fall of Cybertron looks to be a different take on a G1 Prequel.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Still doesn't make them the same. FOC has absolutely nothing to do with G1 in any way.

Grimlock is a dinosaur because Shockwave thought it'd be funny.

9. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I don't know if Bruticus was confirmed during that month of FOC write ups but Shadow (an insider) called it.

Shadow is still batting 1000 and he is still doubted lmao