Fall of Cybertron Gameplay Roundtable & Special Edition Podcast

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by KAGE, Nov 2, 2011.

1. KAGE

KAGE aka: GibsonKAGE

News Credits:
  2. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
  3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the update:) 

4. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

That wall image has a picture of what looks like the robot mode of that vehicle driving alongside the huge transporter carrying Trypticon.

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Really really looking forward to the customization options!

6. KAGE

KAGE aka: GibsonKAGE

News Credits:
  7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I sure hope the pod cast reveals more about the game than the roundtable did. I want to hear some hardball questions asked, and I want a definitive yes or no. Take off the beer goggles interviewers and press High Moon Studios for some serious answers, make your readers proud.

8. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    there's much to muc information for me for a game which will be released in winter 2012!

has a duke nukem forever vibe for me, tell much, do nothing. People will expect too much with these tons of information.

MOst will be dissaointed when it will be released, i see that coming...

9. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

I doubt the media coverage will be consistent, LimeWire.
    And as certain people have mentioned, it will probably be released before its projected date (Unlike DN4E!).

The character shifting does remind me a little of Tribes: Vengance, which didn't fare too well in sales. But I suspect that was more due to multiplayer simplification.

All very interesting anyway.

10. Deonasis

Deonasis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has the alt mode of Swindle been seen yet because it is right in the middle of the picture at the GameInformer link.

11. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ...despite all the interviews WFC had prior to its launch, not one interviewer dared to ask Matt or anyone at High Moon Studios a hard questions, which is why I want the gloves off. Every interviewer goes in with geek oozing from every pore. While I understand their excitement—I share it too—I want an interview that actually produces something, and not the same damn info we already read or heard about it.

With the game still about a year out, an area not yet touched or lightly touched on could possibly get some real attention, making the game more of what fans want. If WFC showed us anything, its HMS won't or can't change things once the game’s out. I’d like to see this be the ultimate Transformers game that WFC just fell short of—it was a good game, but just short of great. WFC turned people away from it just as quickly as it drew them in with its issues. I'd like to see a Transformers game win an award in my life time, as well as draw all sorts of people to it. I think HMS can do it, but not if they aren’t at their best. I want them to get some constructive criticism and hard questions in an interview.

EDIT:

Can you capture and post it? I'm not sure I'm looking in the same spot you are...

12. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

13. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My eyes:lol  Are you sure we aren't jumping the gun here? That blurred image could really be any one? Was it taken from the top row or the lower ones? I ask only because the top row featured named characters while the other's appeared to be pretty random concepts.

14. Starfire22

Starfire22 Wall crawling menace!

News Credits:
    That's indeed swindle. (I see the cybertronian jeep mode well)

15. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

i cant wait for the customisation on this game, it sounds good although it wont change the vehicle, but that doesnt matter much when your robot is really awesome looking!
    it sounds as though theyre keeping the same colours from wfc to differenciate the "teams" :(  would have liked more colours but is understandable why there isnt
    Metroplex sounds incredible as he is 2.5 times bigger than omega supreme, and omega was freakin' huge !!
    cant wait :drool: 

16. Shizuka

News Credits:
    I too am sick of interviews where the questions we seriously want answered hardly get answered.

17. Astronut

Astronut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This early in development, compared to the release date, there are tons of questions they can't answer. I'm loving these FoC features we're getting and I'm amazed at the details they've been able to reveal already. Give them time.

18. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Even so, someone asking them would tell HMS that people care about these things. Surely, High Moon Studios values certain criticisms higher than others, which is why they should be reminded of the ones they aren’t paying attention to. People continue to bring up issues about this or that because there is a great concern for it. I’m dumbfounded by interviewers not asking these questions their readers pose.

I'm not saying that HMS shouldn't be able to do what they want, but rather that it would be foolish ignore/not address the repeated questions asked over and over again. What’s wrong with hearing HMS explain why they didn’t do this or that or why this or that wouldn’t work? Answering the questions people keep asking keeps interests high and keeps people like me from bring them up again:p 

I'm still waiting for an interviewer to ask HMS about selling a concept art book!:mad  Why does this question need to be asked?! Who doesn't want to go out and buy a HMS concept art book on day one?!

19. Shizuka

News Credits:
    Maybe beforehand they go through things with the devs like can "we ask this or that" and the devs say that they can or can't that way we won't have minutes wasted with "we can't answer that".

20. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    What seals it for me is the black gun on top, and the yellow and purple colourscheme. Not much else it could be.