Fall of Cybertron DS?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Bumblebee765, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Will Fall of Cybertron be getting a DS release? I know I've asked this question before, but with the release date about three months away I'm getting more worried... My DS is the only system I've bought TransFormers games on, and the only other systems I have are a Wii and a PlayStation2, neither of which have a confirmed Fall of Cybertron release. I know nothing's been said about a DS version, but has anything been said that we're definitely not getting one? I have both the War for Cybertron versions (Autobots and Decepticons) and I was planning on doing the same for fall of Cybertron...

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Nothing has been announced. It's possible, however unlikely, that news of a DS Transformers game will spill at Botcon this weekend. Most game news will happen at E3 in a couple months.

But there was news of a Transformers Prime Wii game from Toy Fair some months back. It is likely that if there were a Transformers DS game eminent it would be from the same developers as the Wii game or would mimic the Wii game.

High Moon is a studio focused on making console games. They had nothing to do with the DS games. This is true for Fall of Cybertron as well.

Keep checking your favorite gaming site, like IGN, for news on what is in development.

3. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Nope its strictly a console exclusive and bt consoles I mean xbox and ps3

DS and Wii are getting a transformers prime game

4. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I knew High Moon didn't do handheld games, I'm hoping it will be the same as War for Cybertron; that it's made by a different developer and we just haven't heard anything yet because Hasbro wants to focus on the better console games...
    I know about the Prime game, but where was it confirmed that it's console exclusive?

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I don't think it's been confirmed to be a console exclusive but it hasn't been announced for any other systems.

6. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    It won't happen.

7. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    ^

Yea it is little late know to make a fall of cybertron wii/DS and I think it would of be confirmed by know

8. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    But....We aren't even talking about the Wii version.

Nothing's been confirmed yet.It may happen,it may not.I hope it does,though.I've always liked DS versions

9. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    I think it's highly unlikely. The game is too long into production to get a new version announcement. I'd love a DS version, but face it, the odds are as slim as a Voyager Grimlock.

10. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    It's been confirmed that it's only for Xbox 360 & PS3, thats good enough reason to say it won't be on anything else.

11. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

Well we are getting voyager Soundwave, so you never know