Fall of Cybertron 360 or PS3 w/Bonus Poster

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by leizodirge, Oct 6, 2012.

1. leizodirge

leizodirge Well-Known Member

Hello all. Before I go into the actual sale, I'd like to say that I do prefer local pick-up on this only because shipping the poster would be a bit of a pain. I was going to take this to Craigslist but I figured I'd give any local members first go. If I get no takers, then I'll open it up to shipping if you're willing to pay for it. But let's try local first, I'm in South Bay area of LA, easily accessible from the 405 or 110.

At any rate, what I have is the awesome Fall of Cybertron game in the platform of your choice (360 or PS3). They're 100% brand-new, factory sealed. What sets these apart is that I'm throwing in a very cool poster that goes with it. The poster measures 18" x 24". Check out the pic below. I'm asking $50. It's still cheaper than the store, you pay no tax and you get a kick-ass poster.

If you bought the game already and kept your receipt, no worries this deal might still work for you (check your receipt for how much time you have to return it). You can easily buy this set, keep the poster and return the sealed game to whatever store you bought it from being mine are sealed. If you paid more than $50 + tax for it, you'll also get a few bucks back! Can't lose right? This are 100% authentic so no worries. Anyway, go ahead and pm me or better yet email me @ bigsuperbigdlv AT gmail.com.

Here's my feedback on ebay in case you're wondering: eBay Feedback Profile for leizodirge Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

2. leizodirge

Price is $50

Daily bump to announce price is $50.

3. KingStyle

KingStyle Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You have a lot of those posters....how much for 1?

4. leizodirge

Noticed that did you? Well the guy that hooked me up with these kept most of 'em but I do have a few extra. I'd go $10. Shipped I'm not sure. In fact I've had no luck moving these so I put 'em up CL. If anyone's interested in these I can look into shipping them if you're willing to pay the shipping fee. LMK.