Failed concept of another 3rd party Devastator?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by thedreaded1, Aug 11, 2011.

1. thedreaded1

thedreaded1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Translated from ACToys website:

Because of the recent Hercules around a lot, so I was a horse of a gun! That I am not a TFC, not FPJ, more than MAKETOY. I am a "Chinese original" (officially called the name to determine, because the new territory crisis began, and talk about politics)!
    The following is the text after the first picture. No long hair design in the DIY area posted, many plans disrupted, suddenly experimental design together with the start of deformation of Hercules. One deformation of the concept: that is, for TF toys designed to achieve the deformation of the body parts without disassembling any other part of the fight and external plug, while the G1 animation and toys with the image of the human form-based models, the perfect shape changes . Design public! 3D renderings, confidential archives of the base map: (Figure 1, classified archives) MP level design principles Hercules is no external parts to maintain the perfect humanoid-shaped car, as mobility. Experimental design the soldiers began to clean machine (excavator deformation). Forearm and hand are mainly trying to hide the perfect car in shape in human form and, if not succeed, give up the entire design. Prototype models did not find, draw the following picture: (Figure 2 toy pictures and animation package, the United States manuscripts, etc.) 162 parts: (Figure 3, part drawing,) the details of model characteristics: (Figure 4, models) of man- details of the features: (Figure V, the human type) combination of form: (Figure 6 combinations) only parts, gun: (Figure 7, a pistol, car gun) Height: (Figure 8, height) are currently only a design for everyone to enjoy, and materialized a little more difficult, or N years after they die slowly out of the original (hand done). The next figure is designed to dump and hanging hook at the same time designed as too difficult, the publication can not be determined. Thank you for looking and concept note.

More pics in the link below.

ÍêÃÀÒ»Ìå±äÐÎMP¼¶´óÁ¦ÉñµÄÉè¼Æ֮·-----Çåɨ»ú¿ªÊ¼£¡| Ô*´´DIYÇø - ACTOYSÄ£ÍæÍø - ÖÐÎÄÊÀ½ç×î´óµÄ±äÐνð¸ÕÍøÂçÉçÇø ±äÐνð¸Õ,±äÐνð¸ÕÍæ¾ß,±äÐνð¸Õ3,Ä£ÐÍÍæ¾ß

2. Timesynch

Timesynch Is a Bad Hombre!

News Credits:
    Neat. Very G1-ish bot mode. Really like how his shovel arm compresses onto his back but really wonder if it would work in practice as well as theory. Ah well, what could have been. XD

3. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    not bad not bad.... but I hope that the Devy war will end with the MT one :D 

4. OptimusTimelord

OptimusTimelord Masterpiece Reanimator

Wow I really really like this! Better than the two we're getting in fact. Shame it got overtaken by the competition, I wonder if they will ever consider it again down the line. Bot mode 23cm and almost MP-perfect G1 faithful... love the alt mode too... This could honestly have been the DEFINITIVE Masterpiece Devastator :( 

5. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    At this point I wouldn't want to see another Devastator. With two or so other Devastators in the works, I think there should be more combiners. The dinobot combiners are pretty damn awesome, and I think there should be more energy put onto something other than Devy. For me I'm settling on Hercules out of size alone.

6. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    3rd Party Menasor please. I'm sick of Devastator to be honest. None of the 3rd party ones look that great anyway.

7. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't agree at all :D 

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Well, I'd still like to see it made :( 

9. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

2nd that. This one looks like the constructicons I've always loved. Tbh, I think there's still a lot of people who'd consider this, even if they're buying both the other Devastators. Would depend on price to some extent of course, but fans are fans, I don't think I'd be able to resist another Devastator.

The way Scavengers shovel folds up looks quite ingenious, and I really like how his gun can be mounted in alt mode. Size is perfect too.

edit: I skimmed through the translated text, but cannot pinpoint where it says it isn't going to be made. I must have overlooked or not understood it. Anyone?

10. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    looking at it scaled with mp prime this thing would have been huge!

11. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's a pity that this project was canceled, I would have bought these Constructicons for their perfect robot/alt modes (much better than either TFC or MT ones).

12. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    those would have been bought no matter the cost

13. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    That could have been the definative Devastator that no fan would have whine and cried about.

*sigh* oh well, looks like i'll have to settle for 1 of the lessor 2 coming out. :( 

14. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    Why is Scavenger skanking in that first picture? Perhaps he is now going by Skavenger.

15. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    The only thing cool about this is the folding away of the shovel.

16. Unicron129

Unicron129 Well-Known Member

Yea, I'm still waiting for a G1 Accurate (not classics update) third party devy. I know that there are other combiners to be made, but Devy is arguably the most recognizable combiner.

17. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

not really impressed. while the faithfulness to G1 is cool, i like TFC classic updates. Even though its based on the G1 constructicons, its not THE G1 construsticons with ball joints.

18. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can someone please mirror the images? they will not display for me.