F2F Updates - TT Animated, Device Label and more

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tober, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Tober

Tober Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fantofan.jp has updated their pre-orders page with pictures of many upcoming TAKARA releases including many for Animated that I don't think have been seen before...

PRE-ORDERS page

Sorry if old news etc...

2. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    While I appreciate the info,

3. Tober

Tober Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, but I wasn't sure we'd seen the Safeguard twins or Skywarp and Thundercracker's coloring yet... ah well.

4. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's true!

5. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    All are just Hasbro photos for those we haven't seen.

Randy

6. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What I don't get is why Takara would release Voyager class Skywarp and only Legends class Thundercracker. Likewise, Bumblebee still has the first wave stingers that don't retract all the way. I thought Takara were more careful than that. I'm still hoping they release a Deluxe Cliffjumper if Hasbro don't. That reminds me, whatever happened to that Perfect Edition Cliffjumper that was announced as a Classics exclusive a while back?

7. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    The Cliffjumper was a rumor for a possible second wave of the Special Editions, (Dragstrip, Overkill, Deluxe Prime repaint, Deluxe Megatron tank repaint). People then added the speculation that, despite all the "special editions" being repaints, that somehow Cliffjumper would be a remold with a new head.

A second wave never happened, so either it got cancelled or the rumor never had any truth to it from the start.

8. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Those images of the twins were posted as part of the recent wave of "Takara Animated" pics last week here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...new-pics-japanese-animated-3.html#post4479602

They didn't get a lot of attention because they are just stock Hasbro images being used as placeholders. Actual images of the toys that Takara is producing would be news... if they haven't been seen yet. We haven't seen images of the Takara toys for the Twins, Skywarp or Thundercracker yet. I don't think.

So yeah, this message still applies since this is really just new pre-order pages and nothing else new:
    Thanks for keeping an eye out. I'm interested in seeing how they handle those figs too. I'm pretty confident they will be.... shiny.