F/S: Hybrid Style Convoy T.H.S.-02, Titanium Rodimus Prime, G1, Universe, TFTM, more

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by hXcpunk23, Nov 13, 2009.

1. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    After thinking long and hard, I've decided to part with a few things from my collection because I desperately need the extra cash for some medical bills and to help my fiancee's family--her father has cancer. I don't really want to part with some of this stuff, but it's gotta be done. All items range from excellent to good condition (unless otherwise noted).

I will take PayPal only (it's easier and faster for us both). I will ship items within 5 days of payment--this allows me time to transfer the money to my bank account and have everything packaged up nicely. I will ship all items Priority with Delivery Confirmation (all included in the prices you see below). The 5 days is in place so that I can transfer the funds into my bank account, have time to package the items well and prepare it for shipping. Please understand and be patient, I usually ship my items well-packaged and pretty fast, but I've been helping care for my fiancee's father who has cancer. I'm not able to ship out uber-fast like before, but I will definitely get out to ship at least once a week (it all depends on how busy I am with errands and appointments--I may be able to ship items sooner). I will make time to get the items out that are sold, but please be patient. I've bought from and sold to a few members on TFW2005 and you can check out my eBay feedback in my signature. Please also keep in mind that I'm eating the PayPal fees and listing these items with a flat price.

Last but not least, these prices are SHIPPED in the US ONLY! Any international buyers or interested parties, please contact me via PM and we'll discuss options, if you're interested (just not sure how much the shipping difference would be). Shipping charges will be applied to international buyers (due to higher shipping costs to send overseas).

eBay feedback - hXc_punk23
    TFW2005 feedback - hXcpunk23

• Mastermind Creations Bovis - MIB, items are in EXCELLENT. Most items were removed once to check them out and were returned to the box. Only had this for about a week & handled this guy only once. It has never been transformed. $100 shipped

• G1 Prowl - Loose, item is in good condition, joints are a bit loose, some sticker wear, back windshield was broken, comes with broken G1 rifle, looks like some black areas were touched up with paint or a marker (bought the item on eBay back in 2000 or 2001 in this condition). Nice display piece, but could still use a few touch ups. $18 shipped

• Universe Springer - Bot only, no instructions, no box, no cyber key. Figure is in excellent condition, item was opened and displayed on a shelf (has some dust on it). $18 shipped

• Armada Demolisher - Bot only, no instructions, no box, no mini-con, comes with shoulder missiles. Figure is in excellent condition, item was opened and displayed on a shelf (has some dust on it). $10 shipped

• TFTM Optimus Prime (Voyager) - Bot only, no instructions, no box, figure is complete. Received this in a trade with Turboedguy a while back (item was MISB). Item was opened and displayed, then lightly highlighted in areas with a silver sharpie and put back on display (some dust). $25 shipped

• TFTM Arcee - Bot only, no instructions, no box, no missile. Received this in a trade with Turboedguy a while back (item was MISB). Item was opened and displayed, then lightly highlighted in areas with a silver sharpie and put back on display (some dust). $15 shipped

• TFTM Jazz - Bot only, no instructions, no box, no weapon. Item was opened and displayed (some dust). $12 shipped

• TFTM Stockade - Bot only, no instructions, no box, no weapon. Item was opened and displayed (some dust). $12 shipped

• TFTM Brawl - MISB (deluxe), unopened, complete. Item has never been opened, only displayed on a shelf in the box (box probably has some dust on it). $18 shipped

• PS3 - 20GB console, backwards compatible, plays PlayStation, PS2, & PS3 games. Comes with 1 controller, power cable, USB controller charge cable, composite cable may or may not be in the box (I'd have to check), and I'll include 5 games: Assassin's Creed, GTAIV, Unreal Tournament III, Conan, and The Bourne Conspiracy. $300 shipped (w/Delivery Confirmation and Insurance).

I may also be selling off my Starscream custom from a while back--if so, this may go up on eBay. If anyone is interested before it goes up there, hit me with a PM and an offer. I may also have a few other items to add to this, but for now, this is it.

I'm also open to offers and trades, BUT I'm looking for cash right now.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  2. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    *bump*

3. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    *bump* Item on hold pending pictures. Feel free to make some offers also.

4. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Bumped for a fellow kitbasher. :D 

5. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    *bump* Price drops on most items.

6. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    *bump* Price drops & removed some items.