F/S: Hybrid Style Convoy T.H.S.-02, BW Lio Convoy, G1, Universe, TFTM, & more

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by hXcpunk23, Mar 29, 2010.

1. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    All items range from excellent to good condition (unless otherwise noted).

I will take PayPal only (send payment as "gift"--it's easier and faster for us both). I will ship items within 5 days of payment--this allows me time to transfer the money to my bank account and have everything packaged up nicely. I will ship all items Priority with Delivery Confirmation (all included in the prices you see below). The 5 days is in place so that I can transfer the funds into my bank account, have time to package the items well and prepare it for shipping. I've bought from and sold to a few members on TFW2005 and you can check out my eBay feedback in my signature.

Last but not least, these prices are SHIPPED in the US ONLY! Any international buyers or interested parties, please contact me via PM and we'll discuss options, if you're interested (just not sure how much the shipping difference would be). Shipping charges will be applied to international buyers (due to higher shipping costs to send overseas).

If my PM's are full, email me at the following email: hxcpunk23@gmail.com

eBay feedback - punk_guy1
    TFW2005 feedback - hXcpunk23

Takara Mega SCF Convoy (Anime style) - MIB, items are in excellent condition, comes with everything in the box (box is included), top flap of box is a little bent forward due to being in storage. Item was removed and displayed on a shelf, so there may be some dust. I've had this since 2002, I believe, and it's been in its box more than on display. $25 shipped

G1 Prowl - Loose, item is in good condition, joints are a bit loose, some sticker wear, back windshield was broken, comes with broken G1 rifle, looks like some black areas were touched up with paint or a marker (bought the item on eBay back in 2000 or 2001 in this condition). Nice display piece, but could still use a few touch ups. $12 shipped

Superman (John Byrne) - From the "Through the Ages" Box set - John Byrne styled figure only, excellent condition, no display stand. $12 shipped

I also do some custom parts and heads built from styrene and existing materials. If you're interested in something, shoot me a PM and we can discuss that as well. More items to come soon!

I'm also open to offers and trades, BUT I'm looking for cash right now. If you have the FansProject Rodimus figure, FansProject Springer figure, or the iGear Prime (any version/color), let me know and we can work a trade or something. Also interested in other items, so just PM me with any items you have or any offers.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  2. Jalal33

Jalal33 Banned

pm'd

3. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    *BUMP*

Item put on HOLD (pending payment) and price drops on some items.

4. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    *BUMP*

5. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    *BUMP*

6. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    *BUMP*

7. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    *BUMP*

8. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    *BUMP*

Removed and lowered prices on a couple of items.

9. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Marked item SOLD.