F* Megaman 9

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Moroni Prime, Apr 8, 2009.

1. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

The scale works in the opposite direction too, though, would anyone give a flying shit about Resident Evil 5 if the graphics weren't absoloutely as great as they are?

Unless they're a Wii owner, of course :3

HAW HAW.

2. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's not deep... it's just cheesy HARD... that's why you play it?... and I never said it wasn't good. I haven't played it, so I can't say that... I just don't want to spend 10 bucks on an 8-bit game NOW. IN 2009!!! And I loves me some 2D fighters(Alpha, SFIII, SNK, Guilty Gear... mmmmmmm...), games like Super Mario World, Gunstar Heroes, Guardian Heroes, Dragon Force, Vectorman, Super Castlevania, Maximum Carnage, Turtles in Time, the X series... hell, the 16 bit Mega Man games!!!!, etc... but no... just because I don't love your 8-bit Mega Man game, I'm a cancer...

I'm not arguing this point, again I am in TOTAL agreement. But would it have killed them to make it, oh... I dunno... at least 16 Bit?

And judging by the size of my collection... reaching as FAR BACK AS THE NES... TMNT is still one of my favorite games... you've got a lotta balls claming I'm not a real gamer. Raise your hand if you own a CDX...

Low blow, you cruel bastard.:gen069: 

3. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

*raises hand* Er...me? I never could get that damn cheat to work, so I just did it the old-fashioned way. The Rock Monster is a bitch because you have very little room for error, but he's not impossible. I have more trouble with the Mega Clone that with him.

I actually beat the third game first, after which I went back and beat the second and then the first one. Yes, I did it backwards. Probably because when I initially rented the first game in those pre-Internet days, it came with no instruction manual whatsoever and I thought I had to beat the entire damn thing using only the Mega Buster. :banghead: 

4. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    So, um, did you?