Customs: Eye painting - G1 Starscream

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Bruceatron, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Bruceatron

Bruceatron Clear Black Exclusive

Ok, I was looking through my collection the other day when I realised that my G1 starscream looks wrong. Why? Cos he's got no eyes! I refuse to put the stickers on for the eyes because a) they're not red and b) they look stupid and hard to put on from pics I have seen...

So my question is this - How do I go about painting eyes on him? I've heard a lot about 'Gundam Markers' and 'Sharpies' being used for this kind of thing but I have no idea where to get them (Bear in mind I'm in the UK here). Or if they'll be good enough/fine tipped for what I need them for. I'd like to give G1 hound some blue eyes as well at some point, come to think of it..
    Anyways any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

retrolabels.com do stikers for a hec of a lot of tfs mabey youl find some better s-scream stickies there??? sorry thats all ive got for you im afraid

3. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

4. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    When I painted the eyes on my screamer I picked a testors model paint that I liked and used a toothpick to apply it. I also painted the rest of the face silver the same way. If I can get a clear pic I'll post it up.

*edit*
    Here is a pic. It's still a little blurry (my next camera WILL have manual focus).

[​IMG]