Extremely Rare Green Ramulus To Be For Sale, Next Weekend......MOSC

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Terrorsaur128, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Extremely Rare Green Ramulus To Be For Sale (Updated with pics), Next Weekend......

Hey guys me again, me and my brother have been huge fans of Transformers since the Beast Wars Era. So years back me and my brother decided to buy a lot of Beast Wars Figures maybe a couple of BM's in there too. So once it arrived there were literally at least 4 or 5 boxes full of BW toys and my brother got into a box and found something rather odd, a Green And Blue Ramulus he decided to keep it safely in the box until he found some info on it and we searched and searched and searched for the longest time but found nothing. So he decided to keep it in its box in an extremely cushioned box and sealed up the box and put it away. Here recently he discovered the box of it and decided to try and look it up and so he did and finally found something. This ramulus is believed to only have less than Somewhere around 4 known produced in the entire world. And the last one was sold i believe 3 years ago for hundreds of dollars and it was loose. So my brother decided he will be selling it next weekend on ebay. This Figure Is Still Sealed And The Box Is In Amazing Condition. Anyone interested i'll be posting a link when the auction is online. How do you all think it'll sell?
    The Pics added of Ramulus in the package are pictures my brother took on his phone. Sorry No great pics til this weekend

If this is in the wrong thread than please move to where it needs to be, But seeing as this is a toy i thought id post it in the toy discussion.

Attached Files:

2. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah Green Ram is a fairly well-known rarity. It will be interesting to see how much a MOSC one goes for...

3. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

We can end this with a hearty handshake and $20 right now if you want to. :lol 

Seriously, I know it will be way out of my league but, good luck.

4. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Damn, I always wanted that guy when I was collecting Beast Wars.:lol 

5. Jedi Kermit

Jedi Kermit Jedi Master

I'll be the pessimist. I need to see pics of the actual item or this is just a prank.;) 

6. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Far as I know, this item was never sold in stores. It was a merchandise sample, hence how the Hartmans had one (...they did have one, didn't they?).

7. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Will Do! Cant Say I blame you its hard to believe that my brother got ahold of such a gem by fluke lol Sometimes i dont understand this stuff :confused: 

8. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dont know much about the story of this figure but my brother knows it all thank god for ebay LOL I wonder how the guy who sold it to us got ahold of it. Oh Well still hard to understand how we got this by accident when we just wanted some BW figures I wish i could get 50 dollars but to be fair we decided that it'd be his i did get my share out of the lot.

9. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    awesome its gonna be way out of my league price wise, any one know if this mold is prone to GPS?

10. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    GPS? Care to explain? Sorry Please Forgive the ignorance lol.

11. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    Gold Plastic Syndrome basicly on some figs beast wars on back with gold or metalic plastics they can break unusally easy, from what i have see this mold doesn't see to suffer from it though so i think you may be safe , other can sure give you more information on it than i can

12. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    I've never heard of any problems with this mold but I'll take it off the OP's hands for $30 just in case.:lol 

13. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ah i see Thanks for that. Sorry never read it before :eek:  I dont think he has the problem but can't swear to it since its sealed and i never had the original ramulus. Thanks for explaining i appreciate it.

14. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    did he get he beastwars from anywhere near cincinatti? doesnt cincinatti get market test toys sometimes, that could be an explaination? I mean lexington is close enough.

15. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    sealed is no guarentee there have been reports of figs suffering from breaking upon removal from there packages and your welcome and as i said this one isn't onthe list on transformer wiki so i think your safe

16. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I agree.

17. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:

NICE...will give ya an A+ for effort though! :thumbs2: 

18. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Did you ever post pics of the one you have on hand or is this a fake?

19. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    There a actually quite a few of these floating around. I have seen a few MOSC ones for sale, but they were all in private sales. Actually I think this is the first loose one I have ever seen for sale. I know at one point a few of them were available at the Hasbro toy shop along with a blue Optimus Minor. Not that big of a fan of BW Transmetal II figures but an interesting item none the less.

20. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Word of advice to whoever buys this - don't ever open it.
    Not just because it's extremely rare, but because Ramulus, a long with all other TM2 BWTFs, will lose all that vac metallised green amazingly quickly. It cracks and just falls off.