Extra Type of Constructicon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by skidsinlimbo, Jul 5, 2009.

1. skidsinlimbo

skidsinlimbo Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Having seen the movie for a second time today I noticed when the Constructicons were all on the boat there was a shot of those Conrcrete crunching jaws you see on excavators when they demolish buildings.

Now whild there was definitely a Mixmaster, a Longhaul and a Rampage on th boat I wasn't paying attention enough to the shot to make out waht the 4th one was. I probably assumed it was a Hightower. However a crane wouldn't have the right hardware to mount Snips.

So i'm thinking they probably is an extra small Excavator type of Constructicon maybe invented because of the space constraints on the boat and he's probably the one they tore to shreds. When they said

"Kill the small one."

It would also make sense as both Scavenger and Hightower wouldb larger than say Long Haul so wouldn't qualify as the small one. I don't know if there's a still shot out there that could confirm or deny this theory or others got a better look at them or it's just an inconsistency becaus Snips look more menacing.