Extra copy of the Empire TF issue for donation?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Waveride, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Waveride

Waveride Creative Team

News Credits:
    Hey guys! I know i dont post at all here, im more of a lurker. My regular TF movie forum is at SHH. I posted a similar topic over there in hope of finding a copy of this magazine. Unfortunately im unable to get it off ebay as i dont have and account. So that option is out. I was wondering if anyone of you nice folks happens to have a double of the magazine or if you dont want your copy anymore. This is due to the fact i haven't been able to find any copy at my local shops. They're all out and expecting only the next issue (march 07). Thanks in advance for your help!

PS: Does it have a double cover of sorts? I have seen a picture where the cover only had the empire text and the image, no other text on it.

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    no, the only one ive seen in teh shops is with the text on it

its not really worh having anyway, tehres not miuch in it apart from teh cover and that old picture of skorponok

3. Waveride

Waveride Creative Team

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info! As for the content, i already knew, they posted scans of the article up on several forums. This is the cover i meant:

[​IMG]

4. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

I have to echo KJEEVAHH and say it isn't worth the cover-price for the four pages in the mag. Considering the cool stuff we'll almost certainly be getting nearer the release date, I wouldn't bother too much about missing the EMPIRE issue.

And I've only seen the copies with the busy text on the front, not the "plain PRIME" version.