Extensive Hands-On with Transformers: War for Cybertron - TeamXbox

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by raziel_eire, Jun 4, 2010.

1. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Well-Known Member

2. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    Is it just me, or is it tiring to see a good chunk of the articles about this game being sprinkled with Anti-Bay remarks to score points with the fandom? It's fucking disgusting. Look, I understand his movies are not you're thing, I understand you think they're absolutely terrible and guess what? As much as I disagree, I respect your opinions, but can you PLEASE stop trying to take a jab at him when what you're writing about has nothing to do with him? Try to sound professional, guys.

Not directed towards you, raziel_eire.

3. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thanks, learned some things. escalation is hard but awesome. and there is 2 maps. one for autobots and one for decepticons, which means i wont be getting shockwave. its cool you can open more of the maps. makes me wonder just how big the maps get. also, you can unlock more characters for escalation. i wonder if the weapons you unlock can be used in multiplayer.

4. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Eh, honestly I only found 2 movie jabs at the beginning of the article. I didn't see any else. I don't really have a problem with it (It sounded like he was taking a shot every paragraph or something). I mean yeah, it's grating when articles having to do with transformers always have to take a shot at the movie, but atleast it's not every few sentences. If you want a repeat offender, look up Attack of the Show. They wouldn't stop movie-bashing for weeks.

As for the article, I only skimmed through, but Escalation sounds awesome. If the developers themselves could only manage 17 levels then you know this'll be challenging.

5. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    Yeah, I guess I was exaggerating. I get carried away sometimes. :( 

6. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep, it's getting pretty boring now, even if it is just a sentence here or there, it's been like this in most of the previews for months now. Snipe snipe snipe.

The new Gamespot article and video from today also has a tiny dig.

Every time a new preview pops up I try and locate the mandatory Bayformer bash before reading through the entire article, it'd be almost funny if it weren't so predictible.

7. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you can unlock more characters for Escalation, then perhaps Jazz/Shockwave/Demolishor are actually ingame characters, with the retailers just giving you a code for early access. Nonetheless, I'll preorder at Best Buy to be safe.